Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clarification on Post Rotation

2 posters

Go down

Clarification on Post Rotation Empty Clarification on Post Rotation

Post  Ao Tue Sep 16, 2014 2:01 pm

Hey guys,

There's been some confusion about what a post rotation is.

In the next few weeks, I will determine a consistent time that I will post every day. This is to make certain that everyone has at least 24 hours to get their post up.

Some of you might have time at lunch. Or in the evening. Or before work. So I want to make sure you all have an opportunity to post in a 24 hour window, Mon - fri.

To clarify, you DO NOT need to post in order. Even in combat, there's no initiative or anything. All players post in any order, then DM posts, and rinse + repeat. Otherwise, momentum gets killed.
Ao
Ao
The Unseen
The Unseen

Character sheet
Armor Class::
Health:
Clarification on Post Rotation Left_bar_bleue1/1Clarification on Post Rotation Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Hit Dice::
Clarification on Post Rotation Left_bar_bleue0/0Clarification on Post Rotation Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Clarification on Post Rotation Empty Re: Clarification on Post Rotation

Post  Forgeless Kilik Fri Sep 26, 2014 12:55 am

Has there been any determination of a posting schedule? I posted yesterday and came back to post today, and somehow there had already been an entire rotation that had gone by in the interim without me (which is fine...dwarf legs are short and it takes a while to get places, and the campsite was far away).
Forgeless Kilik
Forgeless Kilik
Warrior

Character sheet
Armor Class:: 18
Health:
Clarification on Post Rotation Left_bar_bleue33/33Clarification on Post Rotation Empty_bar_bleue  (33/33)
Clarification on Post Rotation Left_bar_bleue3/3Clarification on Post Rotation Empty_bar_bleue  (3/3)

Back to top Go down

Post  Ao Fri Sep 26, 2014 8:10 am

Hey Kilik,

I've been posting every day so far, around 9:30 pm EST. So sorry for the confusion

-Ao
Ao
Ao
The Unseen
The Unseen

Character sheet
Armor Class::
Health:
Clarification on Post Rotation Left_bar_bleue1/1Clarification on Post Rotation Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Clarification on Post Rotation Left_bar_bleue0/0Clarification on Post Rotation Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down