Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(Defeated) Encounter I: The Kobolds and The Wagon

3 posters

:: Campaign :: The Lair

Go down

(Defeated) Encounter I: The Kobolds and The Wagon Empty (Defeated) Encounter I: The Kobolds and The Wagon

Post  Ao Mon Sep 15, 2014 11:46 pm

Kobolds
AC: 12

Kobold 'Eek': -1/4 HP ---- DEAD

Kobold 'Zek': -1/4 HP ----- DEAD

Kobold 'Soki' *Entangled Round 1*: 3/3 HP ----- DEAD

Kobold 'Seui': 0/4 HP ------ DEAD

Kobold 'Ako': 0/5 HP ------ DEAD

Kobold 'Aru' *Entangled Round 1*: -1/4 HP ------ DEAD

Kobold 'Banu'*Fleeing*: -1/4 HP ------ DEAD

Kobold 'Lik'*Fleeing*: -1/4 HP ------ DEAD

=================

Turn 1: The kobolds are in the midst of attacking and pillaging the wagon. 'Ako' is dragging away the sheep, and does not have his hands free. You may take Advantage if you are attacking him.

Turn 2: Two kobolds are entangled, and two are fleeing.

Last edited by Ao on Wed Sep 17, 2014 7:44 am; edited 2 times in total
Ao
Ao
The Unseen
The Unseen

Character sheet
Armor Class::
Health:
(Defeated) Encounter I: The Kobolds and The Wagon Left_bar_bleue1/1(Defeated) Encounter I: The Kobolds and The Wagon Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Hit Dice::
(Defeated) Encounter I: The Kobolds and The Wagon Left_bar_bleue0/0(Defeated) Encounter I: The Kobolds and The Wagon Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

(Defeated) Encounter I: The Kobolds and The Wagon Empty Re: (Defeated) Encounter I: The Kobolds and The Wagon

Post  Shorjahl Tue Sep 16, 2014 12:34 am

Whichever three kobolds were the closest to the two halflings atop the wagon are dead, as I did 5, 5, and 4 damage with my magic missile.
Shorjahl
Shorjahl
Hero of Legend
Hero of Legend

Character sheet
Armor Class:: 12
Health:
(Defeated) Encounter I: The Kobolds and The Wagon Left_bar_bleue24/24(Defeated) Encounter I: The Kobolds and The Wagon Empty_bar_bleue  (24/24)
(Defeated) Encounter I: The Kobolds and The Wagon Left_bar_bleue4/4(Defeated) Encounter I: The Kobolds and The Wagon Empty_bar_bleue  (4/4)

Back to top Go down

(Defeated) Encounter I: The Kobolds and The Wagon Empty Re: (Defeated) Encounter I: The Kobolds and The Wagon

Post  Kellar Tue Sep 16, 2014 7:30 pm

Kellar used the light given off by Kilik's divine ray to throw a javelin through the kobold scuttling away with the sheep! Ako the kobold is no more, run through by a javelin... was a once in 12 throws at that distance to hit it in the dark.
Kellar
Kellar
Hero of Legend
Hero of Legend

Character sheet
Armor Class:: 18
Health:
(Defeated) Encounter I: The Kobolds and The Wagon Left_bar_bleue49/49(Defeated) Encounter I: The Kobolds and The Wagon Empty_bar_bleue  (49/49)
(Defeated) Encounter I: The Kobolds and The Wagon Left_bar_bleue6/6(Defeated) Encounter I: The Kobolds and The Wagon Empty_bar_bleue  (6/6)

Back to top Go down

Post  Shorjahl Wed Sep 17, 2014 12:07 am

Cast MM on the two fleeing and one of the entangled, got 5 damage on each, marked those three as dead.
Shorjahl
Shorjahl
Hero of Legend
Hero of Legend

Character sheet
Armor Class:: 12
Health:
(Defeated) Encounter I: The Kobolds and The Wagon Left_bar_bleue24/24(Defeated) Encounter I: The Kobolds and The Wagon Empty_bar_bleue  (24/24)
(Defeated) Encounter I: The Kobolds and The Wagon Left_bar_bleue4/4(Defeated) Encounter I: The Kobolds and The Wagon Empty_bar_bleue  (4/4)

Back to top Go down

Post  Kellar Wed Sep 17, 2014 12:28 am

Kellar, in his haste and seeing three bolts of energy against the darkness affected his vision and he missed the remaining kobold. The javelin missed the kobold by a foot at least, and struck the side of the wagon.
Kellar
Kellar
Hero of Legend
Hero of Legend

Character sheet
Armor Class:: 18
Health:
(Defeated) Encounter I: The Kobolds and The Wagon Left_bar_bleue49/49(Defeated) Encounter I: The Kobolds and The Wagon Empty_bar_bleue  (49/49)
(Defeated) Encounter I: The Kobolds and The Wagon Left_bar_bleue6/6(Defeated) Encounter I: The Kobolds and The Wagon Empty_bar_bleue  (6/6)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down