Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to rootsoflegend!

+4
Emelious Storm
Artimus DeLonde
Pimli Prixus
Ao
8 posters

Go down

Welcome to rootsoflegend! Empty Welcome to rootsoflegend!

Post  Ao Wed Sep 16, 2015 9:19 am

Welcome Pimli, and Emelius! So pleased to have you lads.

Please introduce yourselves and your characters to the group, and get your character sheets created.

Then, stay tuned to this thread for further instructions

Cheers

Ao
Ao
Ao
The Unseen
The Unseen

Character sheet
Armor Class::
Health:
Welcome to rootsoflegend! Left_bar_bleue1/1Welcome to rootsoflegend! Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Hit Dice::
Welcome to rootsoflegend! Left_bar_bleue0/0Welcome to rootsoflegend! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Welcome to rootsoflegend! Empty Re: Welcome to rootsoflegend!

Post  Pimli Prixus Wed Sep 16, 2015 10:58 am

Thanks Ao

Hello RoL I'm Pimli Prixus a Gnomish Divination Wizard who wishes to experience everything I can and catalog it all away so I can relive it at a later date. I left home at a young age to begin my study of everything I comes across, because of that I haven't really ever had any friends. Ahhhh friendship that is a experience I would love to have!

=======

For character creation I'm guessing we're going with standard array ( 15,14,13,12,10,8 )?

Thanks for having me guys! I look forward to the fun times ahead.

-Pimli
Pimli Prixus
Pimli Prixus
Warrior

Character sheet
Armor Class:: Base: 10+Dex (13) / Mage Armor: 13+Dex (16)
Health:
Welcome to rootsoflegend! Left_bar_bleue38/38Welcome to rootsoflegend! Empty_bar_bleue  (38/38)
Welcome to rootsoflegend! Left_bar_bleue6/6Welcome to rootsoflegend! Empty_bar_bleue  (6/6)

Back to top Go down

Post  Artimus DeLonde Wed Sep 16, 2015 12:57 pm

Welcome Aboard Pimli,

Looking forward to your quirky styles. Word on the street is your quite the veteran! have you done a PBP before?

for what it's worth I rolled my stats, and I also took a grevious wount as a trait as for flavour that I take a stat hit for.

I'll leave it to AO to confirm.
Artimus DeLonde
Artimus DeLonde
Hero of Legend
Hero of Legend

Character sheet
Armor Class:: 18
Health:
Welcome to rootsoflegend! Left_bar_bleue50/61Welcome to rootsoflegend! Empty_bar_bleue  (50/61)
Welcome to rootsoflegend! Left_bar_bleue6/6Welcome to rootsoflegend! Empty_bar_bleue  (6/6)

Back to top Go down

Post  Pimli Prixus Wed Sep 16, 2015 1:13 pm

Artimus DeLonde wrote:Welcome Aboard Pimli,

Looking forward to your quirky styles. Word on the street is your quite the veteran! have you done a PBP before?

for what it's worth I rolled my stats, and I also took a grevious wount as a trait as for flavour that I take a stat hit for.

I'll leave it to AO to confirm.

Ty Artimus.

Yup I've been playing table top for almost 20 years now, mostly using the Palladium system (Rifts, Heroes, Ninjas/Super spies, Nightbane) with some ventures into Warhammer Fantasy, Pathfinder, L5R, D&D 3.5, D&D 4th, and I'm GMing D&D 5th for my weekly play group starting this weekend. I have never played a PBP, and I've never been a player with 5e rules so this will be a awesome experience and I can't wait!

Just about done my Character sheet, I went with the standard array and I'm leaving him at lvl1 until I get further instruction from Ao.

-Pimli
Pimli Prixus
Pimli Prixus
Warrior

Character sheet
Armor Class:: Base: 10+Dex (13) / Mage Armor: 13+Dex (16)
Health:
Welcome to rootsoflegend! Left_bar_bleue38/38Welcome to rootsoflegend! Empty_bar_bleue  (38/38)

Back to top Go down

Post  Emelious Storm Wed Sep 16, 2015 4:20 pm

Hello, Emelious Storm here. Excited to be joining the party. I've been involved in tabletop rpgs off and on the past six years, however this will only be my second time as a player as the responsibility of DMing has almost always fallen to me. So, when I say I'm excited I mean I'm excited.

I would have included links here to Emelious' backstory, but it seems (as a new member) I'm not allowed to for 7 days. If you are interested in reading them they can be found on the reddit recruitment post. Otherwise you may just read the paragraph below marked "Spoilers".

Spoilers:
After a harrowing incident at sea, Emelious Storm pledges his life in the service of Valkur and starts his new life as a sea-savvy tempest cleric. Despite his past, Emelious tends to have a cheeky and jovial attitude, and doesn't seem to take himself too seriously. However, when battle or danger is upon him he becomes focused, doing everything in his power to protect those whose lives are in his hands. In combat, Emelious likes to stay light on his feet; preferring the freedom of movement of light armor, and the finesse of  a rapier.

I look forward to meeting you all.

Valkur guide you,
Emelious
Emelious Storm
Emelious Storm
Hero of Legend
Hero of Legend

Character sheet
Armor Class:: 18 (16 without shield)
Health:
Welcome to rootsoflegend! Left_bar_bleue0/41Welcome to rootsoflegend! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/41)
Welcome to rootsoflegend! Left_bar_bleue0/5Welcome to rootsoflegend! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/5)

Back to top Go down

Post  Ao Thu Sep 17, 2015 1:05 am

Awesome guys! Really awesome.

I've bumped you to "PC's" in rank, as opposed to travelers. Now you can go fill out your character sheets in your profile.

It will probably be monday that I introduce you two to the narrative. So in the meantime, feel free to read up on the previous 3 chapters of our game, and get a sense for the characters/storyline.

great to have you aboard,

Ao
Ao
Ao
The Unseen
The Unseen

Character sheet
Health:
Welcome to rootsoflegend! Left_bar_bleue1/1Welcome to rootsoflegend! Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Welcome to rootsoflegend! Left_bar_bleue0/0Welcome to rootsoflegend! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post  Artimus DeLonde Thu Sep 17, 2015 4:35 pm

Welcome Emelious!

Happy to have another seafarer aboard!
Artimus DeLonde
Artimus DeLonde
Hero of Legend
Hero of Legend

Character sheet
Health:
Welcome to rootsoflegend! Left_bar_bleue50/61Welcome to rootsoflegend! Empty_bar_bleue  (50/61)

Back to top Go down

Post  Custer Thickett Fri Sep 18, 2015 3:59 am

Sup fellas. Much respect for any that brave the standard array as I have. I look forward to joining you both in the campaign thead.
Custer Thickett
Custer Thickett
Hero of Legend
Hero of Legend

Character sheet
Armor Class:: 16
Health:
Welcome to rootsoflegend! Left_bar_bleue49/49Welcome to rootsoflegend! Empty_bar_bleue  (49/49)

Back to top Go down

Post  Emelious Storm Fri Sep 18, 2015 8:09 am

@Artimus: Yah, I'm interested to see how our characters interact. Friends? Rivals? Frivals?!  Looking forward to it.

@Custer: Well, you see, Emelious has a propensity for gambling (bad habit), so I thought it only appropriate that I gamble for his stats as well. Yup, totally RP motivated decision and had nothing to do with the possibility of rolling higher than the standard array. I mean that's preposterous.

[Roll Deception: 17 + 6 = 23 )

Last edited by Emelious Storm on Fri Sep 18, 2015 8:13 am; edited 3 times in total
Emelious Storm
Emelious Storm
Hero of Legend
Hero of Legend

Character sheet
Health:
Welcome to rootsoflegend! Left_bar_bleue0/41Welcome to rootsoflegend! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/41)
Welcome to rootsoflegend! Left_bar_bleue0/5Welcome to rootsoflegend! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/5)

Back to top Go down

Post  DiceMaster Fri Sep 18, 2015 8:09 am

The member 'Emelious Storm' has done the following action : Dice Roller

'D20' : 17

DiceMaster
Winds of Fate

Back to top Go down

Post  Kellar Fri Sep 18, 2015 11:09 am

Hey guys!

Welcome to RoL! I look forward to meeting you in the game. It's nice to have players that have a large amount of experience on both sides of the table. It's going to be a good time. I check things out here frequently and I usually put something into the chat box once a day to keep communication open. If you have any questions or want to shoot the breeze hit me up in the chat box or shoot me a PM.

Kellar
Kellar
Kellar
Hero of Legend
Hero of Legend

Character sheet
Health:
Welcome to rootsoflegend! Left_bar_bleue49/49Welcome to rootsoflegend! Empty_bar_bleue  (49/49)

Back to top Go down

Post  Emelious Storm Sun Sep 20, 2015 12:34 am

Welcome to rootsoflegend! QvMcejS
I call it, "I Don't Like Drawing Hands or Backgrounds".

Not quite how I envision Emelious, face is all wrong (sort of just ended up looking like me with facial hair). Would also like to add more detail, seems a bit bland right now, but I'll take it as a first attempt.
Emelious Storm
Emelious Storm
Hero of Legend
Hero of Legend

Character sheet
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Ao Sun Sep 20, 2015 8:52 am

Hey that's really cool man! Thanks for sharing!
Ao
Ao
The Unseen
The Unseen

Character sheet
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Emelious Storm Mon Sep 21, 2015 3:46 pm

D100 check to see if I concealed my amulet.

Result: 15

Nooooope.

Last edited by Emelious Storm on Mon Sep 21, 2015 3:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Emelious Storm
Emelious Storm
Hero of Legend
Hero of Legend

Character sheet
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  DiceMaster Mon Sep 21, 2015 3:46 pm

The member 'Emelious Storm' has done the following action : Dice Roller

'D100' : 15

DiceMaster
Winds of Fate

Back to top Go down

Post  Osvald Hale Mon Sep 21, 2015 5:02 pm

Hey guys, great to have you both aboard! You're joining at a really cool phase of our game, big things seem to be on the horizon. Ao rules.

Stoked to get interacting and get some RPing and backstory action going!
Osvald Hale
Osvald Hale
Hero of Legend
Hero of Legend

Character sheet
Armor Class:: 16
Health:
Welcome to rootsoflegend! Left_bar_bleue41/41Welcome to rootsoflegend! Empty_bar_bleue  (41/41)
Welcome to rootsoflegend! Left_bar_bleue4/4Welcome to rootsoflegend! Empty_bar_bleue  (4/4)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum