Chapter Three

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Chapter Three

Post  Ao on Tue May 12, 2015 4:19 pm

The cold, uncomfortable water drips up your legs as you progress up the staircase.

Cobwebs drape through your hair, a chill in your bones from the disgusting wetness.

Artimus' knock echoes loudly, even down into the stony staircase.

You hear the men up above cry out in surprise;

[osvald percetion]

The huntsman cranes his neck, listening to the distinct voices of two men.

"Wot in the blazes....?" Says one of them, and you can hear him grabbing at the brass door handle...

[...]

Artimus hears the click of the lock, and kicks the door as hard as he can.

The heavy oak portal cracks backward with a loud 'whump!', another round of cries as the two men are sprawled backward.

Beyond, Artimus can see the fellowship ascend into the cobbled stony vestibule, where the two men have been knocked backward onto the ground.

Two crossbows clatter upon the stonework as the men stare up at you, and it seems as if their precarious position has swung the odds heavily in your favour.

But then - even as the muddied boots of the mariner cross the threshold, the two men leap to their feet with superhuman speed. The stand back to back, staring at the mariner and then at the party.

Hair begins to sprout upon their faces, inexplicably, and their mouths twist into a vicious snarl. A sickening series of pops and snaps happen almost instantaneously, as their arms grow long and limber, hands hooking into clawed horrors.

A long, canine snout peers at you where once there was a grizzled face.

The two men are werewolves.

You hear a sound stirring from the floors above...

======================

Ok guys,

You're standing in the vestibule of this keep, which is a 30 foot wide stone room with tall arches and lichen hanging from the ceiling.

Ornate stone benches flank the walls, and the floor is broken and uneven in many spaces

The fellowship flanks the werewolves from the north, while Artimus flanks them from the south

You guys all have advantage this round for Artimus' surprise tactics

Exp:+20
avatar
Ao
The Unseen
The Unseen

Posts : 1334
Join date : 2010-08-15
Age : 28
Location : ON

Character sheet
Armor Class::
Health:
1/1  (1/1)
Hit Dice::
0/0  (0/0)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Chapter Three

Post  Kellar on Tue May 12, 2015 10:08 pm

Dwan are these two like you, questioned Kellar as he sized up the new threat. Kellar drew his lance and lunged forward on the attack!

(Advantage) Attack Roll= 11+7= 18; Damage= 11+6= 17; Lunging Attack= 8; Total DMG= 25

Orbaugh, sting the one I attack!

(Advantage) Attack Roll= 15+4= 19; Damage= 1+2= 3

Kellar's blitz toward the werewolf was sudden, the impact of the lance piercing the creature made it yelp loudly. Time to put these dogs down, Kellar said as he removed the lance was preparing to attack again...

Actions:
Kellar used Lunging Attack to go after Berle and did some damage (Orbaugh too!)


Last edited by Kellar on Tue May 12, 2015 10:17 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Rollz n Actionz)
avatar
Kellar
Hero of Legend
Hero of Legend

Posts : 485
Join date : 2014-09-15
Location : Wisconsin

Character sheet
Armor Class:: 18
Health:
49/49  (49/49)
Hit Dice::
6/6  (6/6)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Chapter Three

Post  DiceMaster on Tue May 12, 2015 10:08 pm

The member 'Kellar' has done the following action : Dice Roller

#1 'D20' : 3, 11

--------------------------------

#2 'D8' : 8

--------------------------------

#3 'D20' : 14, 15

--------------------------------

#4 'D4' : 1

DiceMaster
Winds of Fate

Posts : 1871
Join date : 2010-08-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Chapter Three

Post  Custer Thickett on Wed May 13, 2015 11:12 am

Custer slips into the room behind Cecil.  He begins to speak to the two surprised guards prone before him, "We know the..."  but as they rise and begin to change shape, Kellar and Orbaugh charge forward.  Custer unloads his bows into their target.  More damned dogs.

[Hand xbow +7, x2]
25
23


As the attacks nearly simultaneously overtake the foe, Custer kneels at the top of stairs down and begins the reload his bows, his hands a blur in the task.

=====

Actions: Using Assassinate, Crossbow Xpert, staying put at top of stairs down to basement.


Last edited by Custer Thickett on Wed May 13, 2015 11:14 am; edited 2 times in total
avatar
Custer Thickett
Hero of Legend
Hero of Legend

Posts : 665
Join date : 2014-09-15

Character sheet
Armor Class:: 16
Health:
49/49  (49/49)
Hit Dice::
6/6  (6/6)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Chapter Three

Post  DiceMaster on Wed May 13, 2015 11:12 am

The member 'Custer Thickett' has done the following action : Dice Roller

#1 'D20' : 14, 18

--------------------------------

#2 'D20' : 16, 3

DiceMaster
Winds of Fate

Posts : 1871
Join date : 2010-08-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Chapter Three

Post  Artimus DeLonde on Wed May 13, 2015 1:58 pm

Artimus stood at the towers threshhold, thrilled by the satisfying sensation of the heavy doors collision of the two hapless men. He beamed a smile at his friends through the wood splinters in the air and past staggered duo with an expression nodding slowly that seemed to say .

-That went well-

Before the clang of the crowbar ringing out against the stone had ceased it's reverb. hair, claw and teeth grew from the two men as they rose to their feet, torn clothing hung about their forms.

Aritmus face fell into a cold purpose through firmly clenched jaw.

Lycans.  

He remembered the words of Lylandra, the priestess of Selûne that brought him back from the brink. An order with very strict idea lycanthropy as a curse to be cured... or eradicated.

Looking across the tower to the his fellows, A fierce huntsman, a shape-shifter, a hunter of dragons and a man with daggers that bit like deadliest beast and finally to the silver ring that rested on his right ring finger, bearing the crest of the Delonde's, A Cormyrian Forest Wolf.

He looked back at the now fully transformed creatures.

"You're not the only wolvez here" he said slipping off the ring of his fore-bearers and palmed it in his left hand.

Artimus charged toward the werewolf facing him, Cocking his right arm back readying a stick.

Closing the short distance and throwing a straight right shot aimed at gut of the wolf-man, in hopes of winding his foe.

Gut-shot, Artimus risked his hand in the maw of the beast to force feed his family crest to the aberration.

==============================================
Gut shot 19+6 = 25
Sleight of hand 17 + 3 = 20


Last edited by Artimus DeLonde on Wed May 13, 2015 2:03 pm; edited 2 times in total
avatar
Artimus DeLonde
Hero of Legend
Hero of Legend

Posts : 528
Join date : 2010-08-16
Age : 33
Location : GTA

Character sheet
Armor Class:: 18
Health:
50/61  (50/61)
Hit Dice::
6/6  (6/6)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Chapter Three

Post  DiceMaster on Wed May 13, 2015 1:58 pm

The member 'Artimus DeLonde' has done the following action : Dice Roller

#1 'D20' : 16, 19, 17, 15

--------------------------------

#2 'D4' : 1

DiceMaster
Winds of Fate

Posts : 1871
Join date : 2010-08-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Chapter Three

Post  Dwan Bolduum on Wed May 13, 2015 3:53 pm

Werewolves?

Hah! he laughs to himself, Time for some fun!

Dwan drops his scepter and pulls out his mace and shield.   Seeing one of the creatures already down and bleeding out Dwan turns his focus on the one that Artimus is trying to force feed something.

Let me get that mouth open for you.

Dwan takes a sideways swing and slams his mace into the gut of Merk.

**Attack with advantage**
18+4 = 22

=================

Taking a swing with his mace vs Merk. Hoping it might cause him to get the air knocked out of him and force him to open his mouth wide enough for Artimus to do his thing.


Last edited by Dwan Bolduum on Wed May 13, 2015 3:57 pm; edited 2 times in total
avatar
Dwan Bolduum
Hero of Legend
Hero of Legend

Posts : 224
Join date : 2015-01-29

Character sheet
Armor Class:: 14
Health:
57/57  (57/57)
Hit Dice::
6/6  (6/6)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Chapter Three

Post  DiceMaster on Wed May 13, 2015 3:53 pm

The member 'Dwan Bolduum' has done the following action : Dice Roller

'D20' : 10, 18

DiceMaster
Winds of Fate

Posts : 1871
Join date : 2010-08-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Chapter Three

Post  Osvald Hale on Wed May 13, 2015 9:25 pm

the door flings aside with abandon and Osvald takes up position astride Cuss the the head of the stairs.

The two creatures rising from prone he looses an arrow, wishing it luck with a whisper.

=====

12 + 8 = 20 against Merk HIT in lair.


Last edited by Osvald Hale on Wed May 13, 2015 9:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Osvald Hale
Hero of Legend
Hero of Legend

Posts : 268
Join date : 2014-09-15
Location : Toronto, Canada

Character sheet
Armor Class:: 16
Health:
41/41  (41/41)
Hit Dice::
4/4  (4/4)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Chapter Three

Post  DiceMaster on Wed May 13, 2015 9:25 pm

The member 'Osvald Hale' has done the following action : Dice Roller

'D20' : 12, 1

DiceMaster
Winds of Fate

Posts : 1871
Join date : 2010-08-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Chapter Three

Post  Ao on Thu May 14, 2015 1:29 am

Arrows and bolts stream into the lycanthrope, punching holes in its fur and rending it to its knees, as Artimus charges upon the one named Merk.

Blood pours out across the stone floor, the first werewolf suitably dispatched. Fire glistens freshly in the torchlight, the sticky blood emitting a foul, gamey odor.

Merk gnashes his teeth, lunging towards Artimus as the mariner charges from his flank.

The beast bites hard into Artimus' hand, the bloody gash nearly rending it apart, as a furred claw comes crashing across his breast...

[hit and hit! 15 damage to Artimus!]

Dwan comes flying in from behind, the mace cracking its ribs, a sudden gag loosing Artimus' hand from peril...

Up the stairs behind you, in another room, you can hear clambering...

================

Ok guys,

Berle is dead, Merk is in combat with Artimus. And you can hear commotion coming from elsewhere in the keep...

Artimus, thanks to Dwan's crushing rib-hit, should you wish to jam your ring into the beasts throat you may (?) lol interesting

Exp:+20
avatar
Ao
The Unseen
The Unseen

Posts : 1334
Join date : 2010-08-15
Age : 28
Location : ON

Character sheet
Armor Class::
Health:
1/1  (1/1)
Hit Dice::
0/0  (0/0)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Chapter Three

Post  Artimus DeLonde on Thu May 14, 2015 2:10 pm

Artimus felt the powerful bite pierce his skin and separate bones and sinew in his left hand. The initial blow he had delivered to the mongrels solarplexis had not the effect his hoped, it was followup by the brutal thumb of Dwans well placed mace strike.

His hand now limp from damage released his silvered family crest into Were-Merks maw.

avatar
Artimus DeLonde
Hero of Legend
Hero of Legend

Posts : 528
Join date : 2010-08-16
Age : 33
Location : GTA

Character sheet
Armor Class:: 18
Health:
50/61  (50/61)
Hit Dice::
6/6  (6/6)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Chapter Three

Post  Custer Thickett on Thu May 14, 2015 2:46 pm

Cuss looked up from reloading his bows to observe his foe fallen.  Only one...  He turned to circle the corpse and head up the stairs, calling to Cecil as he started to move.  "Keep ya head down, natty lad."

[Cuss Double Moves up the stairs, and then uses Cunning Action to Hide.]
[Stealth Roll +9]
16

Cuss found his feet out-striding his good sense.  Taking two steps at a time, he was soon near the top, alone.  He looked behind him, then stopped and leaned his back against the inside wall of the curved passage, bringing his bows flush to his chest.  He carefully slid up the last few steps and peaked into the room beyond the passage.

===============

Cuss moved upstairs with two loaded bows and hides for cover/surprise.


Last edited by Custer Thickett on Thu May 14, 2015 2:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Custer Thickett
Hero of Legend
Hero of Legend

Posts : 665
Join date : 2014-09-15

Character sheet
Armor Class:: 16
Health:
49/49  (49/49)
Hit Dice::
6/6  (6/6)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Chapter Three

Post  DiceMaster on Thu May 14, 2015 2:46 pm

The member 'Custer Thickett' has done the following action : Dice Roller

'D20' : 1

DiceMaster
Winds of Fate

Posts : 1871
Join date : 2010-08-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Chapter Three

Post  Custer Thickett on Thu May 14, 2015 2:46 pm

Halflings Luck, rerolling 1
avatar
Custer Thickett
Hero of Legend
Hero of Legend

Posts : 665
Join date : 2014-09-15

Character sheet
Armor Class:: 16
Health:
49/49  (49/49)
Hit Dice::
6/6  (6/6)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Chapter Three

Post  DiceMaster on Thu May 14, 2015 2:46 pm

The member 'Custer Thickett' has done the following action : Dice Roller

'D20' : 7

DiceMaster
Winds of Fate

Posts : 1871
Join date : 2010-08-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Chapter Three

Post  Kellar on Thu May 14, 2015 9:28 pm

Onto the next one, Orbaugh! Attack! Orbaugh dashed toward the remaining werewolf that had it's maw around Artimus' hand and prepared to sting!
Attack Roll= 1+4= 5; Miss!; DMG= ZERO Merkle CON Roll= Not needed. Orbaugh tried to find an opening, but between Dwan, Artimus and his Master attacking, he flailed about aimlessly toward the werewolf's tail.

Kellar positioned himself for another charge and dashed forward, aiming for the shoulder of the werewolf.
Attack Roll= 18+7= 25;DMG= 10+6; Lunging Attack DMG= 8; Total DMG= 24

Kellar zeroed in on Merkle's shoulder and drove as hard as he could through the werewolf, pinning it to the wall. Kill it, it's on it's last breaths, Kellar said firmly as he raised the haft of his lance and exposed the chest of the werewolf to make it vulnerable to another attack.


Last edited by Kellar on Thu May 14, 2015 9:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Kellar
Hero of Legend
Hero of Legend

Posts : 485
Join date : 2014-09-15
Location : Wisconsin

Character sheet
Armor Class:: 18
Health:
49/49  (49/49)
Hit Dice::
6/6  (6/6)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Chapter Three

Post  DiceMaster on Thu May 14, 2015 9:28 pm

The member 'Kellar' has done the following action : Dice Roller

#1 'D20' : 1

--------------------------------

#2 'D4' : 3

--------------------------------

#3 'D20' : 7

--------------------------------

#4 'D20' : 18

--------------------------------

#5 'D6' : 2, 5

--------------------------------

#6 'D8' : 8

DiceMaster
Winds of Fate

Posts : 1871
Join date : 2010-08-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Chapter Three

Post  Osvald Hale on Thu May 14, 2015 10:29 pm

Kellar and the werewolf crashed into the wall of the chamber, the blue mans brawn overcoming beastial rage.

With it's arms pinned by Kellars Lance, Osvald fires an arrow into it's exposed belly...

The shot tears into the beast, a plume of crimson blooming beneath the tattered shreds of clothes and mangy fur.

Osvald sees Custer dart up the stairs, but before he can call out the Halfling disappears into the shadows around the bend.

"Finish this dog off, More are coming!"

=====

Good set up Kell!

Arrow attack on the second doggy. 16 + 8 = 24 HIT dmg in lair.


Last edited by Osvald Hale on Thu May 14, 2015 10:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Osvald Hale
Hero of Legend
Hero of Legend

Posts : 268
Join date : 2014-09-15
Location : Toronto, Canada

Character sheet
Armor Class:: 16
Health:
41/41  (41/41)
Hit Dice::
4/4  (4/4)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Chapter Three

Post  DiceMaster on Thu May 14, 2015 10:29 pm

The member 'Osvald Hale' has done the following action : Dice Roller

'D20' : 9, 16

DiceMaster
Winds of Fate

Posts : 1871
Join date : 2010-08-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Chapter Three

Post  Ao on Fri May 15, 2015 7:22 am

Artimus lets go of the ring, the beasts eyes widening as it slips down its gullet.

Smoke plumes from its mouth, the eternal curse of silver burning its throat viciously.

It stands, paralyzed.

From its flank, echoing across the cracked stone floor, Kellar crashes into the fur-clad monster with his lance, running it through with his spear as two arrows strike its stomach from the huntsmans bow.

The life leaves Merks eyes, and he collapses into a crumpled heap upon the floor...

[...]

Custer rounds a corner of the dilapidated, unfamiliar keep, starting up a set of stairs and sticking to the shadows.

His feet move lithely as he ascends, the dust-kissed steps billowing from under his feet.

Portraits stare down at him, the stink of mildew gamey in his nose.

Up ahead, he sees two werewolves stopped at the top of the stair.

A third is descending rapidly, moving with a quiet grace.

Custer sweeps to the side, confident that he is hidden. The beast draws near, about to pass him by and expose his flank...

But suddenly it twists deceptively, and Custer knows instinctively that he has been seen.

It is too late - the werewolf leaps into him, jaws snapping and claws tending through the air as the other two beasts come careening down the staircase also.

[werewolf vs custer, two Attacks... Miss and miss!]

Custer springs lithely, avoiding the attacks with grace. As he moves, he dances down the staircase, maneuvering himself from the hungry jaws of the other two werewolves as they bare down upon him...

=================

Ok guys.

Custer used his turn to get up the stairs, but the werewolves saw him. They were waiting at the top, but custer lured them down, and so now they are fully charging down the stairs after him.

If you want to run out of the vestibule, through the hall, and to the stairs, that's double movement to get there and be in melee in the stairwell.

Only a single move to get to the bottom of the stairs though, so you could move there and then fire ranged weapons (at disadvantage, because custer is blocking some of your LOS currently)

Exp : +20

New stats up in the lair
avatar
Ao
The Unseen
The Unseen

Posts : 1334
Join date : 2010-08-15
Age : 28
Location : ON

Character sheet
Armor Class::
Health:
1/1  (1/1)
Hit Dice::
0/0  (0/0)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Chapter Three

Post  Custer Thickett on Fri May 15, 2015 1:35 pm

Cuss ducks and spins as canine teeth gnash into the air around him. "Nope! he says as he descends the stairs three at a time, bouncing from side to side, kicking off the wall for speed and to change directions in attempt to throw off any lunges from the wolves above him.

[Cunning Action; Disengage.]

Cuss lands at the bottom of the stairs and takes two steps down the hallway before spinning and ducking from one wall to the other to face back toward the stairs, looking for any foes leaping at him. I'll not let them see me fall with me back turned... "More! Down here!"

Cuss bends his knees and rises on his feet, ready to dodge away from the wolves' attacks.

[Dodge.]

=======

Cuss single moves back down the stairs, closing the distance to the party. He uses Cunning Action to disengage and avoid AOO. He uses his standard action to dodge, forcing disadvantage to all incoming attacks he can see. Reaction: Uncanny dodge; half damage against all attacks he can see.
avatar
Custer Thickett
Hero of Legend
Hero of Legend

Posts : 665
Join date : 2014-09-15

Character sheet
Armor Class:: 16
Health:
49/49  (49/49)
Hit Dice::
6/6  (6/6)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Chapter Three

Post  Dwan Bolduum on Fri May 15, 2015 7:13 pm

Seeing the other Werewolf quickly dispatched Dwan bore his attention towards the door that Custer disappeared through.

He sees Custer fly back through the door and turn around with his crossbows facing the doorway. More! Down here!

Like a mother bear protecting her cubs, Dwan instincts told him that Custer would be in trouble if help didn't arrive in time.

Graa-- With a roar Dwan's body begins to enlarge, his bones expand and start to show beneath his skin before his mass starts to take shape, his face starts forming into a maw, and his beard starts to spread into a thick brown pelt.

Dwan's form changes into a Brown bear and he rushes over towards the door. He stays to the side of the entrance an waits for the first enemy to come through the door before he will strike with his Multiattack.

==================================

Dwan changes shape and waits next to the door for the first Werewolf to come through so that he can do some cool bear stuff.
avatar
Dwan Bolduum
Hero of Legend
Hero of Legend

Posts : 224
Join date : 2015-01-29

Character sheet
Armor Class:: 14
Health:
57/57  (57/57)
Hit Dice::
6/6  (6/6)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Chapter Three

Post  Kellar on Sun May 17, 2015 11:00 pm

Kellar moves to the bottom of the steps and plants his lance under his foot, waiting for the werewolves to descend.

Actions:
Kellar will ready Lunging Attack to time it with the descent of the werewolves, trying to catch one of them by surprise!
avatar
Kellar
Hero of Legend
Hero of Legend

Posts : 485
Join date : 2014-09-15
Location : Wisconsin

Character sheet
Armor Class:: 18
Health:
49/49  (49/49)
Hit Dice::
6/6  (6/6)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Chapter Three

Post  Ao on Mon May 18, 2015 7:42 pm

Custer flies down the stairs, his legs kicking against a cobbled wall as a cloud of dust from a wayward swipe attack scratches deep gouges in the stone.

[werewolf attacks x2 miss custer @disadvantage]

The halfling, in midair, can feel the hot breath of the lycanthrope baring down upon him. But the nimble thief finds his feet upon the ground now, and kicks off down the long staircase with the agility of a cat.

But the other two werewolves are not far behind.

As Custer lunges for the doorway, he can see another beast, with mottled brown fur, ripping through the air at his cloak.

[werewolf x2 attacks vs Custer miss @ disadvantage]

A thread from his cloak is picked clean as the brute narrowly misses him, his packmate lunging from beneath him, at custers legs.

[werewolf x2 attacks vs custer.....
Miss again! @ disadvantage]

Custer leaps easily, crossing the threshold at the bottom of the stairs into an antechamber.

Looking to his left, he sees a dragoon ready to pounce upon the three furred assailants from behind him.

Next to the lancer, is an enormous bear.

===================

Ok guys you're in a small antechamber with hallways leading off into the rest of the keep. The three werewolves are standing back to back, having lunged after custer through the doorway.

I'll allow you to state how far away you are - keep in mind that the room is approximately 30x35 feet.

It's rather sparse, but some columns and mouldy artwork adorn the walls.

Exp:+20
avatar
Ao
The Unseen
The Unseen

Posts : 1334
Join date : 2010-08-15
Age : 28
Location : ON

Character sheet
Armor Class::
Health:
1/1  (1/1)
Hit Dice::
0/0  (0/0)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Chapter Three

Post  Custer Thickett on Tue May 19, 2015 2:56 pm

Custer dances away from the lunging werewolves, spinning behind Kellar and diving into Cecil.  [Cunning Action to Disengage]  Cuss turns the boy to face the door Artimus had kicked open, then hooks his left arm through Cecil's right, dragging him to the door.  "Wit me, now.  Keep ya head down, yeah?"

[Double Move]

Once outside, Cuss pushes Cecil sideways, and motions for him to take cover behind the wall to one side of the door.  "Be careful what ya shoot at, yeah?"  Cuss takes cover on the opposite side of the doorway.  He sighs and looks up, trying to spot the window with the candle in it.  

========

Cuss disengages, grabs Cecil, and then double moves to get outside the door the way Artimus came in.  Once in cover, he looks for the window above.
avatar
Custer Thickett
Hero of Legend
Hero of Legend

Posts : 665
Join date : 2014-09-15

Character sheet
Armor Class:: 16
Health:
49/49  (49/49)
Hit Dice::
6/6  (6/6)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Chapter Three

Post  Dwan Bolduum on Tue May 19, 2015 6:23 pm

After seeing the three large werewolves pass through the door, Dwan steps in the doorway to block any retreat.

Once in position Dwan stands up on his hind legs and lunges his head forward to bite hard into the closest werewolf's shoulder. His teeth sink in and tears a chunk of fur and skin away.

The pull from the bear's jaw stops the werewolf's forward momentum and leaves it vulnerable to Dwan's large paw that he strikes across its face, a trail of blood flying from Dwan's claws to stain the wall.

**(double attack) 15+8 23 & 2+11 13 **

Dwan belts out a roar in the werewolf's face only to see that the damage has hardly phased the beast.


Last edited by Dwan Bolduum on Tue May 19, 2015 6:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Dwan Bolduum
Hero of Legend
Hero of Legend

Posts : 224
Join date : 2015-01-29

Character sheet
Armor Class:: 14
Health:
57/57  (57/57)
Hit Dice::
6/6  (6/6)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Chapter Three

Post  DiceMaster on Tue May 19, 2015 6:23 pm

The member 'Dwan Bolduum' has done the following action : Dice Roller

#1 'D20' : 15

--------------------------------

#2 'D20' : 2

DiceMaster
Winds of Fate

Posts : 1871
Join date : 2010-08-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Chapter Three

Post  Kellar on Tue May 19, 2015 8:01 pm

Kellar watches as the three werewolves bear down on Custer at the base of the stairwell. His moment of attack was there, he raised his lance and lunged forward!

Attack Roll= 1+7= 8; Critical Failure!; DMG= 0; Lunging Attack= 0

Kellar misjudged the distance and struck the stairs past his target.


Last edited by Kellar on Tue May 19, 2015 8:02 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Rollz n Actionz)
avatar
Kellar
Hero of Legend
Hero of Legend

Posts : 485
Join date : 2014-09-15
Location : Wisconsin

Character sheet
Armor Class:: 18
Health:
49/49  (49/49)
Hit Dice::
6/6  (6/6)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Chapter Three

Post  DiceMaster on Tue May 19, 2015 8:01 pm

The member 'Kellar' has done the following action : Dice Roller

#1 'D20' : 1

--------------------------------

#2 'D6' : 2, 1

--------------------------------

#3 'D8' : 4

DiceMaster
Winds of Fate

Posts : 1871
Join date : 2010-08-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Chapter Three

Post  Osvald Hale on Tue May 19, 2015 8:31 pm

Osvald steps to the side as Custer rushes past him with Cecil, raising his bow and loosing an arrow against the lycanthrope in the lead... It sinks deep into matted fur and Osvald takes another step to stand near a pillar to the side in the room.


=====

Firing Arrow against da Pup. 13+8=21


Last edited by Osvald Hale on Tue May 19, 2015 8:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Osvald Hale
Hero of Legend
Hero of Legend

Posts : 268
Join date : 2014-09-15
Location : Toronto, Canada

Character sheet
Armor Class:: 16
Health:
41/41  (41/41)
Hit Dice::
4/4  (4/4)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Chapter Three

Post  DiceMaster on Tue May 19, 2015 8:31 pm

The member 'Osvald Hale' has done the following action : Dice Roller

'D20' : 13

DiceMaster
Winds of Fate

Posts : 1871
Join date : 2010-08-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Chapter Three

Post  Ao on Tue May 19, 2015 10:54 pm

The three wolves stand in the centre of the room, a crimson red gash dripping blood around the shaft of Osvalds arrows.

The rafters overhead rain dust down in the commotion, casting a swooping, phantom veil of debris over the battle.

All at once, the werewolves leap forward as if on a hair trigger, lunging in chaos with jaws agape and claws ripping.

Osvald stumbles back as the enormous lupine presses him backward through the doorway,

[werewolf 'farthe' vs Osvald x2 hit!]
[17 damage to Osvald!]

The silvery beast slams into the pillar, snapping at Osvald and tearing into him with maw and claw. Blood spurts from your skin in a disgusting mist, pain clouding your vision.

[werewolf 'junich' vs Dwan x2 miss&hit]
[10 damage to Dwan]

In a flurry of fur, the lupine creature jumps upon the enormous bear, tearing at its rippling flesh and dense brown coat. A swatch of red appears in the folds of Dwan's flank, weeping onto the floor as the bear spins to counter...

[werewolf 'dudra' vs Kellar x2 miss!]

Kellar is braced as the third wolf sets upon him, parrying the bestial blows effortlessly, turning the beast aside with his polearm.

They dance back and back along the ruined floor, circling around a colonnade in a dark dance of soldiery...

[...]

Rain whips through the air, drenching custer and Cecil as they emerge from the keep.

Custer looks up, watching the candle flicker in the window.

He turns to look behind him...

....and sees two dozen fungus encrusted undead rising from the bog, walking in their jerking, sickening way towards you.

Cecil screams.

====================

Custer, the walkers are barely 50 feet away and closing on the keep quickly. Might I remind you the door has been broken in.

Osvald, you need to take a DC 12 CON check or contract lycanthropy.

Dwan, what's your AC as a bear? First missed shot was a 8, and the hit was a 24 so it was easy this time. But I don't know your stats right now

Also, for some reason, the werewolves are still harmed by non magical attacks. It's not a completely full moon tonight, Dwan, and you know that typically lycanthropes are not at full power without the full moon.

Exp: +20



avatar
Ao
The Unseen
The Unseen

Posts : 1334
Join date : 2010-08-15
Age : 28
Location : ON

Character sheet
Armor Class::
Health:
1/1  (1/1)
Hit Dice::
0/0  (0/0)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Chapter Three

Post  Custer Thickett on Tue May 19, 2015 11:24 pm

Custer bites his lip as he screams curses in his mind.  He turns his head and shouts into the room, "Dead red things coming!"  

Cuss hooks both of his bows in his belt and then reaches for the rope and hook tied to his pack.  He then tries to toss the hook through the window above and pull it to catch the seal.  

[Rolling thrown grappling hook +5]
12  Success?

[Rolling either a second attempt to land grappling hook +5 23, or a climbing check using the rope +1 19]

Once Cuss pulls on the rope and is confident it is secured to the ledge, he quickly starts to ascend for the window, grunting down to Cecil as he climbs, "Gotta make... Sure it's... Clear... Come up... behind me... Yeah?"

=====

Cuss is trying to get to the next floor through the window.  He had hoped to flank the wolves or get to the Woodrech kid while they are distracted, but now he just hopes to avoid dead red things.  If he is able to climb this round, he will pause at the edge of the window seal to peek in before climbing inside.


Last edited by Custer Thickett on Tue May 19, 2015 11:35 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : missileplings)
avatar
Custer Thickett
Hero of Legend
Hero of Legend

Posts : 665
Join date : 2014-09-15

Character sheet
Armor Class:: 16
Health:
49/49  (49/49)
Hit Dice::
6/6  (6/6)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Chapter Three

Post  DiceMaster on Tue May 19, 2015 11:24 pm

The member 'Custer Thickett' has done the following action : Dice Roller

#1 'D20' : 7

--------------------------------

#2 'D20' : 18

DiceMaster
Winds of Fate

Posts : 1871
Join date : 2010-08-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Chapter Three

Post  Artimus DeLonde on Wed May 20, 2015 2:00 am

==========

Merte~!Merte~!Merte~!Merte~!Merte~!

Aritmus exclaimed, reaching deeply into the satchel that hung loosely around his shoulder.He grasped for booty he had plundered from That Esmelterian Galleon they'd chased up the coast almost a month back now.

It was in the dead Mage's clutches.
He'd had five more hidden amongst his belongings. The bald conjurer would have gladly drunk it too.  Had the he not been interrupted by Osvald's wordless aim. The huntsman put arrow-and-shaft between the Shadow Mage's nasal cavities...ending his smugness and a conjured ball of flame.

Artimus palmed one of salt soaked casks in his right hand. Their thick mixture moved slowly, like the dead risen.
Rotating in line with his mouth he Wedged the clay vial in his left armpit.

Baise-moi , bien sûr , ils sont des loups-garous ! Bien sûr!

(Fuck me, of course, They're werewolves! Of course!)

He continued to curse through gritted teeth as he pulled the stopper out and started gulping the heady mixture down.
While he gorged down the mixture The bleeding mariner reached back over his right with a practised lean.
His gaze narrowed at a tumbling form that only could be the rabid Custer Thickett Bounding away from darkened and frayed silhouettes that descended behind him, each stood with a terrible gate.

They crashed around Keller like water past a rock, the dragoon himself untouched.

Planting his right knee into the massive dead Lycanthrope at his feet. Artimus lunged forward setting into the slumped beast, it's body still twitching. and heaved the crossbow from his back wildly, landing hard on his elbow, His left grip mangled by the mongrels gnashing teeth.

As he squeezed the trigger, he wondered how deeply that beast had sunk that rending bite. did it's brutal maw meet his flesh? Taste blood?

The clay pot smashed smashed on the rough stonework floor as the arrow took flight disappearing in the mix of fur and mange that formed out of the stairwell. A whimper cried out from the right flank of the form of beasts, staggering a creature (Farthe)

Seeing the beasts fed Aritmus' mind a dark remembrance.

There were words he had heard about the House of Woodrech. It was said openly -- royal, a proud lineage, influential and wealthy.It was known they're once flourishing mining and lumber trade, was now long past it's prime. The Woodreach's Hills had been mined barren and it's trees cut or plagued. The tales of the Family's connections in the underworld, to men like De Vicci that kept them in high society past their due.

Then there were the whispered rumours. The ones that would fall out the mouths of bandits with a blade to their throat or far flung spice trader for too little coin about the ageing family patriarch Gregor's name spoken along tales of a massive black beast that ate men whole.Who was Thorold that he needed to be guarded by 5 men, let alone five brutal beasts.

Thorold Woodrech carried his fathers royal lineage, perhaps a darker bloodline as well.


Last edited by Artimus DeLonde on Wed May 20, 2015 7:35 pm; edited 4 times in total
avatar
Artimus DeLonde
Hero of Legend
Hero of Legend

Posts : 528
Join date : 2010-08-16
Age : 33
Location : GTA

Character sheet
Armor Class:: 18
Health:
50/61  (50/61)
Hit Dice::
6/6  (6/6)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Chapter Three

Post  DiceMaster on Wed May 20, 2015 2:00 am

The member 'Artimus DeLonde' has done the following action : Dice Roller

#1 'D20' : 9

--------------------------------

#2 'D4' : 2, 4

--------------------------------

#3 'D6' : 5

DiceMaster
Winds of Fate

Posts : 1871
Join date : 2010-08-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Chapter Three

Post  Dwan Bolduum on Wed May 20, 2015 7:27 am

Dwan twists and turns to get the werewolf off his back and roars in frustration as the beast is able to tear a chunk of his flesh and fur from his body.

Dwan stands up and slams his body against the wall.  The werewolf's grip loosens just slightly but Dwan takes advantage and swipes his paw at the creature and knocks it to the ground.  Dwan then shifts his momentum towards the beast, lashing out with his jaws, but the werewolf's superhuman speed allowed it to recovery quickly and avoid the attack.


=======================
Dwan attacks with multi attack
Bite > 1+8 9 miss
Claw > 4+11 15 hit

Bear AC 11
Bear Health 24/34


Last edited by Dwan Bolduum on Wed May 20, 2015 7:45 am; edited 2 times in total
avatar
Dwan Bolduum
Hero of Legend
Hero of Legend

Posts : 224
Join date : 2015-01-29

Character sheet
Armor Class:: 14
Health:
57/57  (57/57)
Hit Dice::
6/6  (6/6)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Chapter Three

Post  DiceMaster on Wed May 20, 2015 7:27 am

The member 'Dwan Bolduum' has done the following action : Dice Roller

#1 'D20' : 1

--------------------------------

#2 'D20' : 4

DiceMaster
Winds of Fate

Posts : 1871
Join date : 2010-08-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Chapter Three

Post  Artimus DeLonde on Wed May 20, 2015 1:22 pm

The Bear that erupted from Dwans humble form roared mightly as it mauled and tore against the werewolves. The sounded rocked the Mariner's ears as it echoed accross the stones. There was no time to be caught in awe of the rustic dwarfs many shifting bodies. A calmity was upon them, a pack of murderous beasts pressed, fervantly testing for a weakness in the parties rushed defence.

Artimus would have to answer this mistep should they survive.----

Voir! C'est pourquoi je ne me laisse pas de "Trois Pistoles'. Aime fuck! Nous venir à l'intérieur des terres, mes bottes obtenir plus sale que d'une chatte de votre mère, les morts ressuscitent couverts dans mort rouge et ces mangy tower sucer et manger mes métis essayez de Hands off. Susceptibles de mon équipage, de proches alliés et vrai connards, ont probablement commencé à dépenser mon coin de boire et de whoring par moitié de "Baulders Gate".

Il s'avère qu'une dette de la vie est plus cher que vous ne le pensez.!


*Translation hidden!*



----

Moans of the rising dead caught the The Mariners ears, Dropping his heavy Crossbow to the ground. He shifted on his left boot heel spinning around to face the broken door. Lifting his right knee off the ribcage of the felled Wolf The Comyrian Brogue replaced the knee with ass as he sat on the beast.

Reaching into his satchel again Artimus pulled a canester of lantern oil in his right grip while testing his left hand, trialing a squeeze and then another. A shock of sensation shot through his hand and up his arm, painful but the draught had started to mend enough the grasp.

He passed the flamable liquid into his left hand and reached for a errant log that had rolled haphazardly from the fireplace in the fray. Marking the middle of the shambling pack of mutant fungusmen The Mariner heaved the oil and the burning timber with his right.
=====
Ranged attack 1d20 to hit 12 +3= 15  / 1d4dmg

Action Surge
=====

He didn't wait for his gift of fire and oil to land, Kicking off from the cobbles of the towers floor, Artimus rolled backwards, Drawing his Drucchi edge as he tumbled to his feet.

Turning to face the decending lupine-loapers, Artimus attacked Wildly caught up in the Melee, growling his own Alpha refrain through gritted teeth.

=====
1d20  : 15+5 Hit.
1d8+7
Expend Swordman Dice
Menacing Strike  
17dc or Target is afraid losing a round and possibly wolfshitting his birtches


Last edited by Artimus DeLonde on Wed May 20, 2015 3:21 pm; edited 4 times in total
avatar
Artimus DeLonde
Hero of Legend
Hero of Legend

Posts : 528
Join date : 2010-08-16
Age : 33
Location : GTA

Character sheet
Armor Class:: 18
Health:
50/61  (50/61)
Hit Dice::
6/6  (6/6)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Chapter Three

Post  DiceMaster on Wed May 20, 2015 1:22 pm

The member 'Artimus DeLonde' has done the following action : Dice Roller

'D20' : 12, 6, 15

DiceMaster
Winds of Fate

Posts : 1871
Join date : 2010-08-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Chapter Three

Post  Osvald Hale on Wed May 20, 2015 6:27 pm

The silvery beast slams Osvald into the pillar with a brutal shove, it's talons gouging brutal tracks in the leather plating of his armor. The beast lunges for his throat, the ranger throws a punch in feeble defiance but the massive were-creature clamps its jaws around his forearm, snarling and shaking like a mad dog.

A firey blow of the cruelest profanity erupts from Osvald and, wild-eyed, the huntsman bites back! Jutting his head towards the werewolf he clamps his teeth shut like a trap on the werewolfs ear. Howling with rage, it grabs the ranger by the thigh and tosses him aside like a ragdoll. It's hideous face contorted with rage, it bears down upon Osvald as he scrambles back to his feet.

Just as the werewolf begins to lunge for a killing blow, Artimus explodes into the fray like a hellion, sword whizzing as it slices air and flesh alike.

Taking advantage of the distraction, Osvald regains his footing. Reaching back he grunts with pain as he draws another arrow and send it screaming into his furry assailants exposed flank.

=====

Ouch ! Rolling Con against lycanthropy. Passed!

Another arrow attack with adv. from Artimus' display. 17 + 8 = 25 hit!


Last edited by Osvald Hale on Wed May 20, 2015 6:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Osvald Hale
Hero of Legend
Hero of Legend

Posts : 268
Join date : 2014-09-15
Location : Toronto, Canada

Character sheet
Armor Class:: 16
Health:
41/41  (41/41)
Hit Dice::
4/4  (4/4)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Chapter Three

Post  DiceMaster on Wed May 20, 2015 6:27 pm

The member 'Osvald Hale' has done the following action : Dice Roller

#1 'D20' : 16

--------------------------------

#2 'D20' : 14, 17

DiceMaster
Winds of Fate

Posts : 1871
Join date : 2010-08-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Chapter Three

Post  Ao on Wed May 20, 2015 8:19 pm

Custer clambers up the slick side of the keep, swaying the wind as his feet slip upon the craggy stone. Rain pelts his face, the cloud-cover above scarcely lit by the pulsing hay-moon behind her curtain.

Beneath the halfling, the moans of the damned are deafening, as the zombies shamble from the bog. They slam into the keep like a wet tide of mud and bile, shivering with hunger and debase instinct as their slack jaws croon up at the swaying halfling.

Right on custers boots, is Cecil. He whimpers like a child, shaking so hard at the undead not 15 feet below him, that he might have let go of the rope and fallen if not for the paralyzing death grip of his hands locked upon it.

They clamber up slowly, watching as the undead filter into the keep amidst a sloshing pool of shed mud...

And as Custer turns his attention to the window above them, an enormous blast of fire casts a brilliant light out from the entrance to the keep...

[...]

Artimus watches as the lantern explodes, fire wreathing the oncoming horde. Half-human screams, like sandpaper on skin, rattle your senses as the undead collapse alight.

A burning pile of flesh and swamp gasses ignites, potent flares of combustion dismembering the forward undead. They fall in numbers, clambering over one another like a smoking pile of writhing meat...

[...]

Custers rain-slicked face peers up and in to the window, as he rests his boots against a parapet. Cecil is still twenty feet below him, frozen in place with fear on the rope, his boots wedged in a convenient hole in the wall.

The halfling peers in, his eyes narrowing as they adjust to the candle light.

In the room beyond, a young man faces a dire fate at the hands of a tall, scar-faced tormentor.

The room is a bed chamber of sorts, with moulded, befouled sheets lining the floor. Hanging from manacled hands affixed to a chandelier is a shirtless young man, with a mane of brown hair.

Long gashes cover his body, days' worth of torturous sores bleeding down his lean ribs. He trembles steadily, as if his body has learned to do so perennially.

His tormentor holds a shortsword in his hand, threatening the young mans throat. In his other hand, a whip.

Through the muck-stained window, custer watches the torturer draw back the lash in a practiced stroke, flaying the young man across his belly with a wet, meaty thud. The victim scarcely registers the blow - clearly he hasn't much time.

The aggressor walks over to a three-legged table, the fourth torn off long ago.

Atop the table rests an urn, which he secures under his arm, dropping the whip to the floor and turning round to brandish the sword at the young man one last time. With murder in his eyes...

[...]

The werewolf snarls as Artimus catches him with the blade, the mariners imposing form causing him no pause.

[werewolf 'farthe' passed the check]

He rears back, bloodthirsty and injured, blood matting his silvery mane.

The wolf lunges for Osvald once more.

[werewolf farthe vs Osvald, miss & miss]

He crashes into the pillar, off-balance. His jaws go wide of the huntsman, and he staggers forward.

Meanwhile, Dwan and Kellar circle with their prey on the dusty cobble floor.

[werewolf 'junich' vs dwan, miss & miss]

The enormous bear-Druid shrugs off the onslaught, his hulking form negating the furious slashes of the werewolf.

[werewolf 'dudra' vs Kellar, miss & hit]
[8 dmg to Kellar!]

Kellar patiently turns aside the maw of his attacker, but does not anticipate the follow through of its dastardly swipe.

The werewolf draws blood, crashing into Kellars arm, as it spins round.

It stands back, howling in defiance as its battle brothers rear up and do the same. The sound is deafening, echoing about the chamber like an auditory hammer, cloying your nerves.

All the while, the guttural muttering and moaning of the burning undead continues to rise, as they climb over their own burning kin in the entrance...

====================

Ok guys, Artimus your plan stalled the undead for this turn but unless something else is done next turn they'll be upon you.

I rolled a 7,6,5,4 and 6 vs you guys today. What the fuck? Lol

KELLAR I posted earlier today and I saw that you checked in, so feel free to attack twice this rotation

Exp: +20
avatar
Ao
The Unseen
The Unseen

Posts : 1334
Join date : 2010-08-15
Age : 28
Location : ON

Character sheet
Armor Class::
Health:
1/1  (1/1)
Hit Dice::
0/0  (0/0)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Chapter Three

Post  Custer Thickett on Thu May 21, 2015 3:28 am

Custer balances precariously on the wet parapet as he slides his hands to his belt, feeling for the stocks of his crossbows.  He carefully slides the loaded weapons free.  The one in his left hand he reverses to use the blunt force of the butt against the old, muck covered glass of the window in front of him to free a good shot at Sorren with the one in his right hand.  He eyes the angle to make sure that if it fires the loaded bolt when it strikes the glass that it will not injure him.  Then, he lines up a shot with the one in his right hand.  Must shoot before closing me eyes, oiy.  I hopes ya coverin yours down there, Pad.

[Rolling Acrobatics to break the glass and shoot without falling off the parapet +3]
17

Cuss stretches his left arm out behind him, and swings it in a long arc down into the glass in front of him.  The window shatters, blasting him with sharp shrapnel.  His vision disappears in the cloud as the sound of the breaking glass rings out, but Custer expected this and immediately loosed the shot he had lined up.  The bolt explodes through the dust of the falling glass on a deadly path to the startled torturer.

[Rolling 1 hand crossbow attack with advantage, maybe disadvantage if falling? +7]
21 

==========

Cuss breaks the glass of the window and tries to shoot Sorren without falling.


Last edited by Custer Thickett on Thu May 21, 2015 3:28 am; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Custer Thickett
Hero of Legend
Hero of Legend

Posts : 665
Join date : 2014-09-15

Character sheet
Armor Class:: 16
Health:
49/49  (49/49)
Hit Dice::
6/6  (6/6)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Chapter Three

Post  DiceMaster on Thu May 21, 2015 3:28 am

The member 'Custer Thickett' has done the following action : Dice Roller

#1 'D20' : 14

--------------------------------

#2 'D20' : 14, 5

DiceMaster
Winds of Fate

Posts : 1871
Join date : 2010-08-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Chapter Three

Post  Dwan Bolduum on Thu May 21, 2015 7:32 am

Dwan's focus falters at the sound and heat from Artimus's delaying tactics.  The smell of fire and burning flesh fill Dwan's nostrils.

More Redmen? We don't have much time!

The werewolf lunges at Dwan in an attempt to grab on again only to find the large mass dodging to the side.   The beast's claws rake at Dwan's hide but don't succeed in biting into his skin.  The werewolf howls loudly, in frustration Dwan thought at first but the others soon join in.  

To Dwan's senses the earsplitting howls echo off the stone. He strikes out with his jaw at Junich but the deafening sound has thrown off his aim and he bites only air. (Multi-attack pt 1 > 3+8 11   Miss)

Dammit!

Dwan swings his paw out at direction of Jarle's howling and feels resistance as it strikes and claws into the werewolf's hide.  The fresh smell of blood fills his nostrils. (Multi-attack pt 2 > 19+1130 [i]Hit/i])

==============================

Artimus's delaying tactics have alerted Dwan to the incoming zombie horde.  

Dwan attacks Junich some more


Last edited by Dwan Bolduum on Thu May 21, 2015 7:49 am; edited 2 times in total
avatar
Dwan Bolduum
Hero of Legend
Hero of Legend

Posts : 224
Join date : 2015-01-29

Character sheet
Armor Class:: 14
Health:
57/57  (57/57)
Hit Dice::
6/6  (6/6)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Chapter Three

Post  DiceMaster on Thu May 21, 2015 7:32 am

The member 'Dwan Bolduum' has done the following action : Dice Roller

#1 'D20' : 3

--------------------------------

#2 'D20' : 19

DiceMaster
Winds of Fate

Posts : 1871
Join date : 2010-08-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Chapter Three

Post  Kellar on Thu May 21, 2015 11:04 am

Kellar froze in position as the werewolf gashed as his arm, the blue blood flowing down it, turning his armor a dull blue. He dropped his lance and dashed after Dudra on the offensive. He put one hand around the neck of the werewolf Dudra and pushed STR Roll= 7+7= 14- Success!; Dudra STR roll= 2; Failed! (Dudra is now grappled!)

I'm losing a lot of blood, not much time left...

Orbaugh, attack with me!

MASTER! Orbaugh screamed in his mind, as he dashed toward Dudra and raised his tail to attack! Attack Roll= 14+4= 18; DMG= 2+2= 4; Dudra CON roll= 7; Failed! (Dudra is now poisoned!)

Orbaugh climbed on his Master's arm and while he held the werewolf Dudra by the neck and chest and stung it right on the snout, causing it to howl in pain! Orbaugh climbed under Kellar's shield as Dudra was now outside the entrance to the tower, in the clutches of his master...

Kellar half pushed, half dragged Dudra through the battle and lead him through the flames toward the mass of undead that made its way toward the tower. Fight you fools! Give them hell! Kellar commanded as he held the werewolf out in front of the gnashing teeth of the spore covered zombies.

Kellar raised his battle axe and brought down on the werewolf Dudra's hamstring area, hoping to cripple it and let the undead have their way with it. Attack Roll= 10+5= 15; Success!; DMG= 5+4= 9 With a quick cut and shove from his boot, he left Dudra to his fate as he dashed back into the entrance of the tower! Shorjahl, don't just stand there! Light the bastards up! he shouted at Shorjahl.


Last edited by Kellar on Thu May 21, 2015 11:18 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Rollz n Actionz... and numberz, ah ah ah)
avatar
Kellar
Hero of Legend
Hero of Legend

Posts : 485
Join date : 2014-09-15
Location : Wisconsin

Character sheet
Armor Class:: 18
Health:
49/49  (49/49)
Hit Dice::
6/6  (6/6)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Chapter Three

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum