Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Projected adventures

Go down

Projected adventures Empty Projected adventures

Post  Artimus DeLonde Fri Feb 06, 2015 1:28 am

Look at these lazy brigands using sorcery to project their adventures! AO please continue to toil over your creations.

lookin forward to sitting around the table and relishing their glory.

Source geekologie.com/2015/02/taking-it-serious-dungeon-master-uses-ce.php

Projected adventures Dungeons-and-dragons-map-projection-1

This is the Dungeons and Dragons digital map setup created by Dungeon Master and Redditor Silverlight. My elven wizard approves. *steals ring of invisibility, raids Dungeon Master's fridge for beer and cold hotdogs*

I recently ran a group of newbies through the new Dungeons and Dragons 5th Edition Starter Set. I wanted to do something really fun to get them engaged in the game and capture their attention, so I decided to set up a "hybrid" tabletop. The battle mat (map, drawings, etc.) is digital via a projector that I already owned, and then players had physical minis to represent themselves and the monsters they encountered.

Well, it's definitely an improvement over a blank grid map. I always have trouble getting into the game when my character is running around in a blank grid because my imagination is WEAK. And so is my willpower, which might explain the empty package of Double Stuf OREOs in the trash. That was lunch. I'm kidding, that was breakfast. The Pepperidge Farm Milanos and ice cream were lunch.

Keep going for several more shots.

Projected adventures Dungeons-and-dragons-map-projection-2

Projected adventures Dungeons-and-dragons-map-projection-3

Projected adventures Dungeons-and-dragons-map-projection-4

Projected adventures Dungeons-and-dragons-map-projection-5

Thanks to XaX, who once Dungeons and Dragoned so hard he still thought he was his character for like two days afterward.
Artimus DeLonde
Artimus DeLonde
Hero of Legend
Hero of Legend

Character sheet
Armor Class:: 18
Health:
Projected adventures Left_bar_bleue50/61Projected adventures Empty_bar_bleue  (50/61)
Hit Dice::
Projected adventures Left_bar_bleue6/6Projected adventures Empty_bar_bleue  (6/6)

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum