Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The last son of clan Hale, Wardens of the Small Teeth.

4 posters

Go down

The last son of clan Hale, Wardens of the Small Teeth. Empty The last son of clan Hale, Wardens of the Small Teeth.

Post  Osvald Hale Thu Feb 05, 2015 2:47 am

Everyone's getting fancy new character pics for level 4!? Osvald had to join in... So I re-worked that drunk sketch I did on my birthday.

It's still a bit rough, but I finally captured how I've been picturing this bastard.

Anyways, If anyone else is interested I'd be happy to whip you guys up some--Kell I'll get yours going soon as I can. Cheers!

The last son of clan Hale, Wardens of the Small Teeth. Osvald10
Osvald Hale
Osvald Hale
Hero of Legend
Hero of Legend

Character sheet
Armor Class:: 16
Health:
The last son of clan Hale, Wardens of the Small Teeth. Left_bar_bleue41/41The last son of clan Hale, Wardens of the Small Teeth. Empty_bar_bleue  (41/41)
Hit Dice::
The last son of clan Hale, Wardens of the Small Teeth. Left_bar_bleue4/4The last son of clan Hale, Wardens of the Small Teeth. Empty_bar_bleue  (4/4)

Back to top Go down

The last son of clan Hale, Wardens of the Small Teeth. Empty Re: The last son of clan Hale, Wardens of the Small Teeth.

Post  Custer Thickett Thu Feb 05, 2015 3:28 am

The last son of clan Hale, Wardens of the Small Teeth. 773592
Custer Thickett
Custer Thickett
Hero of Legend
Hero of Legend

Character sheet
Armor Class:: 16
Health:
The last son of clan Hale, Wardens of the Small Teeth. Left_bar_bleue49/49The last son of clan Hale, Wardens of the Small Teeth. Empty_bar_bleue  (49/49)
The last son of clan Hale, Wardens of the Small Teeth. Left_bar_bleue6/6The last son of clan Hale, Wardens of the Small Teeth. Empty_bar_bleue  (6/6)

Back to top Go down

The last son of clan Hale, Wardens of the Small Teeth. Empty Re: The last son of clan Hale, Wardens of the Small Teeth.

Post  Artimus DeLonde Thu Feb 05, 2015 9:26 am

got some grid right there
Artimus DeLonde
Artimus DeLonde
Hero of Legend
Hero of Legend

Character sheet
Armor Class:: 18
Health:
The last son of clan Hale, Wardens of the Small Teeth. Left_bar_bleue50/61The last son of clan Hale, Wardens of the Small Teeth. Empty_bar_bleue  (50/61)
The last son of clan Hale, Wardens of the Small Teeth. Left_bar_bleue6/6The last son of clan Hale, Wardens of the Small Teeth. Empty_bar_bleue  (6/6)

Back to top Go down

Post  Ao Thu Feb 05, 2015 9:44 am

Holy shitting petunias, that jam right there is sweeter than lemonade at a BBW convention. On ice baby!
Ao
Ao
The Unseen
The Unseen

Character sheet
Armor Class::
Health:
The last son of clan Hale, Wardens of the Small Teeth. Left_bar_bleue1/1The last son of clan Hale, Wardens of the Small Teeth. Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
The last son of clan Hale, Wardens of the Small Teeth. Left_bar_bleue0/0The last son of clan Hale, Wardens of the Small Teeth. Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down