Chapter One

Page 6 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Chapter One

Post  Shorjahl on Tue Oct 07, 2014 2:09 pm

[CON Check 15 = 13 + 2]

Shorjahl gasps and coughs the intoxicating, paralytic poison from his lungs. He pushes himself to his knees, bracing his upper body with his non-bracered hand. His grim blue gaze settles on the Orcs, then to Cuss and Anna. He does his best to assess the Orcs' intentions, whether they knew of Keisan's plan all along, or are taken aback at his treachery.

[Sorry I have to double post, as I can't add rolls in an edited post.]


Last edited by Shorjahl on Tue Oct 07, 2014 2:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Shorjahl
Hero of Legend
Hero of Legend

Posts : 227
Join date : 2014-09-15

Character sheet
Armor Class:: 12
Health:
24/24  (24/24)
Hit Dice::
4/4  (4/4)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Chapter One

Post  DiceMaster on Tue Oct 07, 2014 2:09 pm

The member 'Shorjahl' has done the following action : Dice Roller

'D20' : 13

DiceMaster
Winds of Fate

Posts : 1871
Join date : 2010-08-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Chapter One

Post  Shorjahl on Tue Oct 07, 2014 2:18 pm

[Here are my rolls for my Insight and Investigation, sorry again for double post.]

Insight 8 = 5 + 3
Investigation 9 = 4 + 5


Last edited by Shorjahl on Tue Oct 07, 2014 2:19 pm; edited 2 times in total
avatar
Shorjahl
Hero of Legend
Hero of Legend

Posts : 227
Join date : 2014-09-15

Character sheet
Armor Class:: 12
Health:
24/24  (24/24)
Hit Dice::
4/4  (4/4)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Chapter One

Post  DiceMaster on Tue Oct 07, 2014 2:18 pm

The member 'Shorjahl' has done the following action : Dice Roller

#1 'D20' : 5

--------------------------------

#2 'D20' : 4

DiceMaster
Winds of Fate

Posts : 1871
Join date : 2010-08-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Chapter One

Post  Forgeless Kilik on Tue Oct 07, 2014 3:14 pm

Kilik smashed open the door and stared furiously out at the orcs crowding the hall. Treacherous cowards. Poisoners. Murderers.

He felt the power of his god surge into him, filling his chest to bursting with the fury of the storm itself. He began to focus the energy into a wave of divine wrath that would sweep away these foul creatures, whatever might become of himself in the process...

...and then he heard Custer's voice, the little halfling's plan becoming immediately clear. Perhaps all is not yet lost...

He exhaled as he backed away from the orcs in the door warily, breathing long and slow to regain his composure. He looked into the orcs' flat faces for any sign of their intentions, whispering We are lost in the darkness, Marthammor; help me find the way.

------------------------
Actions:
Backing away from the door toward the others.
Insight check + Guidance: 19


Last edited by Forgeless Kilik on Tue Oct 07, 2014 3:15 pm; edited 2 times in total
avatar
Forgeless Kilik
Warrior

Posts : 91
Join date : 2014-09-15

Character sheet
Armor Class:: 18
Health:
33/33  (33/33)
Hit Dice::
3/3  (3/3)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Chapter One

Post  DiceMaster on Tue Oct 07, 2014 3:14 pm

The member 'Forgeless Kilik' has done the following action : Dice Roller

#1 'D20' : 13

--------------------------------

#2 'D4' : 1

DiceMaster
Winds of Fate

Posts : 1871
Join date : 2010-08-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Chapter One

Post  Kellar on Tue Oct 07, 2014 6:59 pm

Kellar crash lands to the floor, holding his throat. He attempts to cover Orbaugh's face with a free hand as well.

Not how I planned it, hang in there Orbaugh!

Constitution Roll= 10+2= 12

>cough, cough, cough< Can't move... body stuck in this position. Sounds like the others are faring better.

Orbaugh, stay close, this could get messy for both of us. Distract the orcs if you can, if they attempt to attack us head on.

______________________

Actions:
*Kellar failed his CON roll, he is on the ground, paralyzed in his position.


Last edited by Kellar on Tue Oct 07, 2014 7:05 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Rollz n Actionz)
avatar
Kellar
Hero of Legend
Hero of Legend

Posts : 485
Join date : 2014-09-15
Location : Wisconsin

Character sheet
Armor Class:: 18
Health:
49/49  (49/49)
Hit Dice::
6/6  (6/6)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Chapter One

Post  DiceMaster on Tue Oct 07, 2014 6:59 pm

The member 'Kellar' has done the following action : Dice Roller

'D20' : 10

DiceMaster
Winds of Fate

Posts : 1871
Join date : 2010-08-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Chapter One

Post  Osvald Hale on Tue Oct 07, 2014 8:02 pm

Rolling CON check first, will edit post based on results.

Result = 19

====


Osvald had been too slow when the vial hit the ground. Idiot. Swords, arrows, axes. These weapons he understood well--But magic? Poisoned gases? Those were tricks for a different type of man than he ...and as his lungs burned and body began to seize against his will, he decided that he truly hated that type of man.

His limbs were turning to stone beneath him, and he did his best to dive away from the pallid, billowing cloud. Trying his damnedest to fire off one last--hopefully witty--curse through a half numb mouth, biting a gouge in his own tongue.

He landed a few feet away on his own face, laying on the floor. It took every ounce of will he had to keep breathing, his ribs felt like a solid iron cage around his slowing heart.

When Kilik smashed open the door to the chamber, a change in pressure shifted the worst of the fumes away from Osvald just enough that he clung to life for precious seconds, bursting all the blood vessels in his left eye with the effort. As the air cleared around his face he managed to roll (an undertaking that he could only describe as titanic) deeper into into the room, away from the door.

Osvald was startled how quickly sensation returned, coughing flecks on blood as he gulped huge breathes of air. Happy, for the first time in his life, to be breathing the squalid stench of an Orc warren.

"Very.... Unpleasant..." He manges to groan out, rising to face the party. A quick assessment of the scene and he decides that while Cuss about to kill Anna looks bad, 7 Orcs coming to kill Him looks worse. In one motion, he draws his longbow and nocks an arrow.

======

Osvald ready to loose an arrow at first sign of aggression, aiming at the big Orc up front.


Last edited by Osvald Hale on Tue Oct 07, 2014 10:46 pm; edited 5 times in total
avatar
Osvald Hale
Hero of Legend
Hero of Legend

Posts : 268
Join date : 2014-09-15
Location : Toronto, Canada

Character sheet
Armor Class:: 16
Health:
41/41  (41/41)
Hit Dice::
4/4  (4/4)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Chapter One

Post  DiceMaster on Tue Oct 07, 2014 8:02 pm

The member 'Osvald Hale' has done the following action : Dice Roller

'D20' : 19

DiceMaster
Winds of Fate

Posts : 1871
Join date : 2010-08-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Chapter One

Post  Ao on Tue Oct 07, 2014 10:45 pm

————[Shorjahl, Insight]: As the paralytic poison clears from Shorjah’s head, he looks towards the orcs. They linger in the doorway, baring their teeth into twisted snarls and brandishing wicked looking axes. They seem hostile. It’s nearly impossible to glean their thoughts. They look simply - cruel.

The lead orc’s mouth twists into a vile caricature of a smile. Broken glass crunches beneath boots, and the smell of sour breath reaches even Kellar’s nose, as he lays immobilized upon the cold, rocky ground.

“You think we will not flay you apart for your insolence, wretched halfling?” sneers the orc leader. “I will skin your face while you watch.”

The orc lets out a low, guttural growl. The three others that had fallen have righted themselves now, standing behind the axe-bearing brute brandishing their own weapons.

Kilik calls upon the guidance of Marthammor, staring deeply into the eyes of the orcs.

————[Kilik, Insight results:

These are the darkest savages, Kilik. Only thoughts of cruelty and aggression possess them.

A warm, familiar voice of measure and comfort fills his mind. Whether his thoughts, or the divine, only faith could decide.

Sometimes, the path will not yield, no matter how you will it to. Sometimes, you must gather strength, and cut your own road. Even now, these brutes plot your death. They hunger for it. It will only be moments before circumstance is forgotten in the desire for your blood. ]

The orc stares willfully at Custer, eyes furrowing into narrow slits. Its knuckles clench tighter upon the axe…

=========================

Ok guys, Custer seems to have bought you enough time for most of your fellowship to recover from the paralysis.

Kellar, you’re the only one still under its grasp. Roll DC11 CON check to eliminate the effects, otherwise suffer another turn of paralysis.

EXP: +20 to the whole party

Shorjahl, know that your investigation check was not resolved because it doesnt really deal with reading people/npcs. Its more of a “check your surroundings for specific clues or features”, which I don’t thin shor was trying to do?

So, I’ve got Kilik somewhere between 0 to 30 feet from the door (PC choice)
Shor about 40 feet away, near the axe
Custer and Anna, about 30 feet away, near the axe
Osvald, on the other side of the table? Or somewhere away from Shor/Cuss/Anna, probably 20 feet from the door
Kellar, again a little closer to the door, probably 20 feet.

If the orcs charged in, Kilik would currently bear the brunt of the attack, followed by Kellar (unless someone decides to cover him?)

avatar
Ao
The Unseen
The Unseen

Posts : 1334
Join date : 2010-08-15
Age : 28
Location : ON

Character sheet
Armor Class::
Health:
1/1  (1/1)
Hit Dice::
0/0  (0/0)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Chapter One

Post  Kellar on Tue Oct 07, 2014 11:00 pm

Kellar, still paralyzed on the floor struggles to fight the poison affecting his body.

Consitution Roll= 10+2= 12 (whew!)

>cough, cough<, as Kellar shakes his head and breathes what feels like fire from his lungs.

>GASP!<

Kellar slowly moves from his position and retreats closer Custer and draws the lance from his back.

Orbaugh, are you okay?

Cheap tactics, coward. You'll fall by my hand Keisan.

>Cough< I'm ready, the ill effects seem to be fading, Kellar states as he wipes the sweat from his brow.

COME ON!


Last edited by Kellar on Tue Oct 07, 2014 11:09 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Rollz n Actionz)
avatar
Kellar
Hero of Legend
Hero of Legend

Posts : 485
Join date : 2014-09-15
Location : Wisconsin

Character sheet
Armor Class:: 18
Health:
49/49  (49/49)
Hit Dice::
6/6  (6/6)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Chapter One

Post  DiceMaster on Tue Oct 07, 2014 11:00 pm

The member 'Kellar' has done the following action : Dice Roller

'D20' : 10

DiceMaster
Winds of Fate

Posts : 1871
Join date : 2010-08-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Chapter One

Post  Custer Thickett on Wed Oct 08, 2014 1:39 am

Custer narrows his eyes at the Orc, and responds, "Aye, I believe you could, but to what end?  To please your human master?  Is that what has become of the Clan Maul?  We came to honor the great war-chief Thar, feast with his notorious warriors, and drink to his name.  Tell me, Orc, where are they?  All I have seen are the thralls of a human priest.  What did Keisan promise you to betray Thar?"  Custer spits on the ground next to Anna's feet, and continues, "If you have any honor, you would help us slay the human to free Grol and the clan from his manipulations."  Custer removes his Rapier from Anna's ear and points it at the big Orc. "Will you die as a true warrior of Maul in battle, or as a puppet of a human priest?"

[Rolling persuasion.] 19

[action:  Custer is trying to make an attempt to turn the Orcs on Keisan.  If the Orcs charge, Custer is going to run under the table and try to stay out of their sight so that he can position himself for a sneak attack.  My second roll is Stealth for this readied action.]

[Rolling stealth.] 9


Last edited by Custer Thickett on Wed Oct 08, 2014 2:49 am; edited 3 times in total
avatar
Custer Thickett
Hero of Legend
Hero of Legend

Posts : 665
Join date : 2014-09-15

Character sheet
Armor Class:: 16
Health:
49/49  (49/49)
Hit Dice::
6/6  (6/6)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Chapter One

Post  DiceMaster on Wed Oct 08, 2014 1:39 am

The member 'Custer Thickett' has done the following action : Dice Roller

#1 'D20' : 13

--------------------------------

#2 'D20' : 2

DiceMaster
Winds of Fate

Posts : 1871
Join date : 2010-08-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Chapter One

Post  Ao on Wed Oct 08, 2014 8:41 am

————[Custer, Persuasion

The lead orc snarls and snaps his teeth, pointing his axe at Custer.

“A halfling, speaking to an Orc of Orc matters. Ha!”

He turns round to laugh with his warriors, but the other orcs have a sullen look in their eyes. Unrest seems to be spreading between them, as they listen to the halfling’s words.

“What is the meaning of this, you rabble! Obey your war chief!” screams the axe-toting orc.

This seems to still their dissent for a moment, until one of the orcs shouts back.

[orcish]”And what of it, Daruksh? Is this our place? The warriors of a…human priest of the mad god? How are we serving the war chief? What orc glory is this?”

Shouts of agreement echo out among the orcs, and it seems to infuriate Daruksh.

“Cowards! You are worse than kobolds. Pick up your axes and kill these dwarf-kin, who have invaded your home!

The orcs look uncertain, some grabbing for their axes and some unmoving, as Daruksh turns to charge. But the orcs are suddenly parted as a huge, lumbering figure draped in a braided brown cloak breaks through the crowd from deep within the tunnel, lunging at the lead orc.

“DARUKSH!” the hooded figure screams, grabbing the orc from the neck and wrestling him to the ground.

Anna recognizes that voice…

It is Uru, a trusted advisor to her father. The most trusted advisor. The orc who had taught Anna the ways of the forest…

Daruksh snaps his teeth, struggling to fight the old, muscular orc that holds his throat fast against the stone. He reaches for his axe, bearing the blade at Uru.

Uru rears back, snapping off a brutal punch to Daruksh’s face. The orc’s head cracks off the stone, and his body goes limp.

Uru turns round, looking first to the orcs in the tunnel, and then to Anna.

“Anna. Run. NOW!”

========================

Ok guys, the orcs are standing in the doorway still, but they seem unsure of what to do. Thanks largely in part to Custer, their fighting will has been broken, and Uru took care of Daruksh for now…

You have a window here.

Also, this is my second post of this rotation. I didn’t want to make this altercation drag, after Custer scored that beefy persuasion check.

No EXP awarded, because this is my second post. Kellar and Custer, you’re not required to post again.

-Ao
avatar
Ao
The Unseen
The Unseen

Posts : 1334
Join date : 2010-08-15
Age : 28
Location : ON

Character sheet
Armor Class::
Health:
1/1  (1/1)
Hit Dice::
0/0  (0/0)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Chapter One

Post  Osvald Hale on Wed Oct 08, 2014 1:02 pm

Without hesitation, Osvald lowers his bow, throwing it back over his shoulder and tossing the arrow back into its quiver at his hip as he breaks into a run, slowing only to grab Anna to her feet.

"Time to go, friends!"He says, winking his bloodshot eye at Cuss.

He pats Kellar on the shoulder as he passes him, "Time enough for blood another night, let's survive this one first. Hurry!"

Reaching the door in a few quick strides, he says to the dwarf: "Kilik, I know a way or two out that might keep us alive but I need your eyes. Orc tunnels are black as their blood." Pausing to see if the others are following, Osvald turns back. "Follow quickly, escaping orcish tunnels is a favourite hobby of mine." He says, flashing a goofy grin.

Osvald will step around the wreckage of the door, with a curt nod to the somewhat stunned orcs before him, addressing them in orcish; "Evenin' fellas." Before following the faintest column of fresher air, disappearing into the black of the tunnels.

'Overall,' he thought, 'not a bad start for an eighth escape... ...will have to be sure to leave out the bit about landing on my face whenever I tell the tale, though.'
======

Osvald will lead the party back through the tunnels, using the information he gathered on their descent to reverse the process, sticking to side tunnels and avoiding choke points and dead ends. If he has a sense of a tunnel that will lead to an exit either outside the main camp or in a less guarded portion he will use those routes, using Kilik and Anna's vision to guide the party (if they don't protest this course of action, of course.)

OOC: Rolling stealth in case we come across guards, Advantage for pref: enemy orcs + tunnel knowledge? Your call Ao. I'll roll twice anyways, pick which you like.

17+2=19 / 14+2=16

If party chooses a different course of action, Osvald will double back and I'll write a second post.


Last edited by Osvald Hale on Wed Oct 08, 2014 3:36 pm; edited 5 times in total
avatar
Osvald Hale
Hero of Legend
Hero of Legend

Posts : 268
Join date : 2014-09-15
Location : Toronto, Canada

Character sheet
Armor Class:: 16
Health:
41/41  (41/41)
Hit Dice::
4/4  (4/4)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Chapter One

Post  DiceMaster on Wed Oct 08, 2014 1:02 pm

The member 'Osvald Hale' has done the following action : Dice Roller

'D20' : 14, 17

DiceMaster
Winds of Fate

Posts : 1871
Join date : 2010-08-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Chapter One

Post  Forgeless Kilik on Wed Oct 08, 2014 1:27 pm

Time to go...

The darkened tunnels beyond the door came to Kilik's eyes in a filmy grey, and he blinked as he adjusted to the pitch after Osvald. We'll have but moments before the whole stinkin' pack of 'em are on us. Go! Now! he bellowed back at the others as he plunged into the darkness, unable to resist the urge to set his heavy booted feet down on an orc finger or two as he trampled through the doorway.

Charging into the tunnel beyond, he paused to reorient himself beneath the earth and survey his surroundings. Those lot back there will keep each other busy for a time...but there are more of the filthy things down here. Where might they be comin' from?

---------------------------------------------
Actions
Hoping I can use my study of the tunnels on the way in to Assist Osvald, giving him Advantage on the checks he's making to lead us out of here.
Perception check for hostile pursuit: 20


Last edited by Forgeless Kilik on Wed Oct 08, 2014 1:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Forgeless Kilik
Warrior

Posts : 91
Join date : 2014-09-15

Character sheet
Armor Class:: 18
Health:
33/33  (33/33)
Hit Dice::
3/3  (3/3)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Chapter One

Post  DiceMaster on Wed Oct 08, 2014 1:27 pm

The member 'Forgeless Kilik' has done the following action : Dice Roller

'D20' : 15

DiceMaster
Winds of Fate

Posts : 1871
Join date : 2010-08-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Chapter One

Post  Ao on Wed Oct 08, 2014 1:39 pm

[No need to re-roll, Osvald. I don't think we really need a 'stealth' check at the moment, given the urgency in which you are fleeing. I'm going to use your two rolls as a 'perception' check, and give you advantage thanks to Kilik's aid.

So, a '19' perception to help you navigate your way through the tunnels to a safe exit.]
avatar
Ao
The Unseen
The Unseen

Posts : 1334
Join date : 2010-08-15
Age : 28
Location : ON

Character sheet
Armor Class::
Health:
1/1  (1/1)
Hit Dice::
0/0  (0/0)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Chapter One

Post  Shorjahl on Wed Oct 08, 2014 1:51 pm

Shorjahl forced himself to stand, holding his breath against the poison still lingering in the air. The orcs were arguing among themselves now, and he didn't much care if they killed each other. He marshaled his arcane power, keeping a close eye on any of the orcs that started toward he or his group too quickly or with violent intent. The single older male seemed to be able to handle this lot, but he appreciated his attempt at getting Anna to safety.

He looked back to the wall where Thar's axe hung, making sure that Anna took it out of this pit of misery and despair. He should have never listened to Cuss... but it seems his way with words got them out of this mess, just as they had gotten them into it. He would have to be more resilient when listening to the hin, perhaps it was Shorjahl's soft spot for Taneesa and her kind that made him more willing to help and listen to him.

Shorjahl kept pace with the others as quickly and smoothly as he could, his bracer glowing and chiming with the coiled fury locked within. Even the slightest twitch of one of the orcs overpowering the shaman, and he would unleash a missile upon them. He waited until everyone had past him down the tunnel, ensuring he was in the rear and could protect their flank if the orcs began to charge.

--------------------------

Action: moving with the group, preparing a Magic Missile, happy to aim for their weapons or knees or feet, doing no damage but slowing them down or knocking them prone rather than killing them. If it seems the older orc is about to be overpowered while still in my line of sight, I will release a Magic Missile at those most likely to be pressed (I have three missiles that auto-hit.)

Note: I have the Shield spell, which as a reaction gives me a +5 to AC against any successful attack. It only works for the initial hit and until the end of the round, but my AC will be 17 instead of 12, as listed on my sheet. After that first round, it wears off.

If Anna leaves without the axe, Shorjahl will try to use Mage Hand to lift it off the wall and carry it out of there, as he usually carries nothing in his off-hand (but has his quarterstaff and crossbow on his back)
avatar
Shorjahl
Hero of Legend
Hero of Legend

Posts : 227
Join date : 2014-09-15

Character sheet
Armor Class:: 12
Health:
24/24  (24/24)
Hit Dice::
4/4  (4/4)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Chapter One

Post  AnnaMaul on Wed Oct 08, 2014 1:55 pm

Anna climbs to her feet, not bothering to brush the dirt off of her.  She reaches up and takes her father's axe from the wall.  I'll not leave you here to be insulted by these cretins.  She makes to way to the door and stops at Uru.  She plants a kiss on his cheek.  I've never been happier to see you old friend.  There is a halfling village less than a full day's travel from here.  Head there, tell them I sent you.  We will talk then.   A quick but warm embrace later she leaves the old orc to do what he can. He is a more than capable warrior, and knows more than even she does about the nature of magic.  He'd make it out alive.

She catches up with Shorjahl, Kilik and Osvald.

I'm sorry for bringing you into this mess.  I'll take whatever punishment you think is appropriate later.

-----

Following Shorjahl, Osvald and Kilik, feeling like an idiot for thinking things wouldn't have changed as much as they had while she was gone.
avatar
AnnaMaul
Warrior

Posts : 58
Join date : 2014-09-15
Age : 31

Character sheet
Armor Class:: 17
Health:
24/24  (24/24)
Hit Dice::
2/2  (2/2)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Chapter One

Post  Custer Thickett on Wed Oct 08, 2014 2:20 pm

Custer watches the scuffle wide wide eyes and surprise, not quite believing that he was able to sway the talking Orcs.  'By Waukeen, it worked.  Thank you, Golden Lady.'  Cuss grabs his pack from the table, and straps it to his back.  He follows Anna, and stands beside her as she embraces the older Orc.  When she tells him of the village, Custer has to fight back the urge to protest.  He did not want to put Cherous in danger.  Trying to think quickly, Custer says, "If you are to take on Keisan, you may need our help to prevail.  We should hit him now, while we have the numbers and he is unawares."  Cuss immediately regrets what he said.  His voice quivers as he adds, "Or mayhaps running we will make a good distraction for Orcs to take care of Orc business." Custer turns and takes two steps towards the group, stops, and turns back around, "Eh, this is hardly the right time, but, uh, would any of you happen to know where we may find the tomb of Urukath Blackbrier?"

If leaving, Custer joins the group with Anna, and tells them, "I marked the way in with chalk.  Should you need to know which way we came, look for a small arrow about this high on the wall on that side of any intersection."  Custer uses his hands to indicate where to look for the mark.

[action:  Custer will try to travel near the middle of the group, rapier in hand.]
avatar
Custer Thickett
Hero of Legend
Hero of Legend

Posts : 665
Join date : 2014-09-15

Character sheet
Armor Class:: 16
Health:
49/49  (49/49)
Hit Dice::
6/6  (6/6)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Chapter One

Post  Forgeless Kilik on Wed Oct 08, 2014 3:52 pm

Kilik nodded grimly at Anna's apology.

Aye, there'll be punishment comin', lass, but nae for you. He clapped her on the shoulder, admiring her father's weapon. See if yer can't set that axe to rest in the masked priest's skull first, an' we'll have plenty o' time to regret our choices later.
avatar
Forgeless Kilik
Warrior

Posts : 91
Join date : 2014-09-15

Character sheet
Armor Class:: 18
Health:
33/33  (33/33)
Hit Dice::
3/3  (3/3)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Chapter One

Post  AnnaMaul on Wed Oct 08, 2014 6:03 pm

Anna doesn't even pretend to hide her smile.

Trust me, master dwarf. If we come across that filth my father's axe will taste blood again. With any luck Uru back there isn't the only one in this camp unhappy with the way things have turned out since my father's death.

avatar
AnnaMaul
Warrior

Posts : 58
Join date : 2014-09-15
Age : 31

Character sheet
Armor Class:: 17
Health:
24/24  (24/24)
Hit Dice::
2/2  (2/2)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Chapter One

Post  Ao on Wed Oct 08, 2014 9:27 pm

-----[Osvald, perception check results:] Osvald leads the party hastily from the great chamber, taking a deliberate turn in the direction opposite from whence they came. It was a gamble - certainly, it could lead them anywhere. But his prior investigation, coupled with his knowledge of Orc tunnels, lead him to believe there would be another exit - one that would not require breaking through Grol's inevitable reinforcements.

The group breaks into a quiet run, Shorjahl losing sight of Uru as the druidic orc rises to his feet, staring coldly at the orcs in the doorway.

-----[Kilik, perception check results:] Kilik keeps a square check on the tunnel behind them, as they twist and turn through the network of caverns. At one point, he hears the heavy pad of many orc boots, and upon communicating that to Osvald they turn down a lesser path, the huntsman not skipping a beat.

Osvald and Kilik continue their effortless, improvised navigation. And it seems to be paying off. One darkened passage after another, they find themselves winding upward. Kilik looks down at the rough, stony floor beneath him. And he sees no boot tracks, nor sign of traffic. Thick cobwebs begin to drape before you, and Osvald is reasonably certain that you find yourselves upon an untraveled cavern way. Perhaps unknown to clan Maul, even.

Travel slows through the largely uncleared cavern system, where sharp drops and narrow passages force more careful steps.

However, it isnt long before the air grows colder and more crisp, and within moments the cavemouth opens up to a starry sky.

[...]

You find yourselves on large hillside, overlooking the bog. Thick treecover creates a hidden lookout, where a clear field of vision - rare, in the brown lands- is available.

In the distance, the moon illuminates the peaks of the small teeth. The foot of the mountain range is perhaps two miles away from your vantage point, and the path towards them seems to be more elevated than the watery lowlands you had trudged through earlier in the day.

Silence permeates this quiet hillside.

==============================

Ok guys! +50 exp to all for finding your way out of the orc warren without a fight. The immediate area seems free of orc or kobold, though you cannot say for how long of course.

Time to regroup and consider your new plan of direction. By the moons position, you can tell it is approximately 1 in the morning. Approximately 40 hours remain until sunset on the elven high holiday.

The mountains are roughly south-west

Exp: +20 to all
avatar
Ao
The Unseen
The Unseen

Posts : 1334
Join date : 2010-08-15
Age : 28
Location : ON

Character sheet
Armor Class::
Health:
1/1  (1/1)
Hit Dice::
0/0  (0/0)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Chapter One

Post  Kellar on Wed Oct 08, 2014 11:43 pm

Master Dwarf, Lord Hale, it appears you've lead us to a clear path, you have my thanks, Kellar stated while noting his breath in the cool air.

Orbaugh, what can you tell me of this area? Have you traveled this way much? Kellar flips a part of a ration into Orbaugh's mouth and then turns to Anna, I didn't get a chance to say much to you before our escape. But as Kilik suggested, there shouldn't be any punishment for you, especially from me. I told you I would help you with what was needed.

This little one was quick on his feet, distracting the orcs that would harm us, as he nodded toward Custer. Anna, you'll have your vengeance against Keisan for what he's done. I've heard of people falling ill, but that many falling ill that were closely associated with your father is certainly treachery. I will be ready at arms when we encounter Keisan again, Kellar stated.

Kellar pats Anna on the shoulder and moves off toward Shorjahl.

Shorjahl, I feel that we should take the path before us and set out before the orcs know to come look in this direction. I've asked Orbaugh if he knows anything about this area, Kellar smirked at Shorjahl's quizzical look.

Actions:

*Kellar started conversation with Anna and Shorjahl, while also asking and waiting for Orbaugh to reply to his inquiries. Dependent on Orbaugh's response, he'll share it with the group if they haven't set upon the path already.
*Stealth Roll= 13 for traveling along the path with the group.
*When there's distance from the orcs and we're able to rest, Kellar will ask Kilik to heal Orbaugh again if he's able.


Last edited by Kellar on Wed Oct 08, 2014 11:46 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Rollz n Actionz)
avatar
Kellar
Hero of Legend
Hero of Legend

Posts : 485
Join date : 2014-09-15
Location : Wisconsin

Character sheet
Armor Class:: 18
Health:
49/49  (49/49)
Hit Dice::
6/6  (6/6)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Chapter One

Post  DiceMaster on Wed Oct 08, 2014 11:43 pm

The member 'Kellar' has done the following action : Dice Roller

'D20' : 13

DiceMaster
Winds of Fate

Posts : 1871
Join date : 2010-08-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Chapter One

Post  Ao on Thu Oct 09, 2014 5:41 am

Orbaugh, perched on Kellars shoulder, lets out a satisfied squawk as he catches the ration in his mouth.

The little pseudodragon chitters noisily, biting gently at the dragoon's ear.

((This Orbaugh's bog, Human! A-course Orbaugh know the bog! Little human, looking for orcsy tomb. Big, nasty, SECRET orcsy tomb. Yeah yeah yeah yeah. Orbaugh know. Orbaugh know! Big un, near Orbaugh nest. Down thataway))

Orbaugh's prances around on Kellars shoulder, and lifts a quivering wing, wincing, to point toward the small teeth.

((Orbaugh takin you!))
avatar
Ao
The Unseen
The Unseen

Posts : 1334
Join date : 2010-08-15
Age : 28
Location : ON

Character sheet
Armor Class::
Health:
1/1  (1/1)
Hit Dice::
0/0  (0/0)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Chapter One

Post  Shorjahl on Thu Oct 09, 2014 12:32 pm

Shorjahl keeps a wary eye to the dark tunnel behind them, then looks out to the Small Teeth. He nods grimly at Kellar. "Let's make haste, it is only a matter of time before Keisan and his minions track us here."

The arcanist begins moving along the path toward the greenery and the mountains. "Don't disturb the tunnel or this trail, they'll find it more difficult to track us." He steps quickly to Osvald, touching the man's forearm. Osvald feels a tingling, numbing sensation creeping up his arm as Shorjahl's blue eyes lock onto his. A quiet chime resonates, and cold white light begins to glow off of Shorjahl's bracer and Osvald's forearm. "Go, lead the way."

He turns to Anna, "Stay in the rear with me, they will be less likely to fire upon us if you are in danger of being hurt." He looks to the rest of his companions, "Do everything you can to minimize your tracks, I will do my best to erase our trail." As they stand to look at him, even for a moment, he speaks with hushed urgency, "Go! Now!"

Once they begin moving, he walks side face and backwards, using his gentle control of the air and the earth to push arcane energies against their tracks, smearing the trail smooth and minimizing any discernible footprints or broken reeds. He focuses on it, using Anna and the others' movement as a guide for him to not lose his footing as they move along the trail. Once at a safe distance, he will turn and move at full speed with the rest.

-----------------

Actions: Casting Light on Osvald. Casting Mage Hand and Prestidigitation to smooth the trail. Will roll Arcana and Stealth to assist with this. I will roll a separate Stealth just for moving myself and to use my magics as quietly as possible.

Arcana: 15 = 10 + 5
Stealth magics: 4 = 2 + 2
Stealth me: 6 = 4 + 2

Light serves essentially as a torch, with 20' bright light and 20' dim light after that. I'd like it to serve as a cone since it is on Osvald's arm rather than as a sphere, so functioning more like a lantern than a torch.


Last edited by Shorjahl on Thu Oct 09, 2014 12:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Shorjahl
Hero of Legend
Hero of Legend

Posts : 227
Join date : 2014-09-15

Character sheet
Armor Class:: 12
Health:
24/24  (24/24)
Hit Dice::
4/4  (4/4)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Chapter One

Post  DiceMaster on Thu Oct 09, 2014 12:32 pm

The member 'Shorjahl' has done the following action : Dice Roller

#1 'D20' : 10

--------------------------------

#2 'D20' : 2

--------------------------------

#3 'D20' : 4

DiceMaster
Winds of Fate

Posts : 1871
Join date : 2010-08-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Chapter One

Post  Forgeless Kilik on Thu Oct 09, 2014 1:22 pm

We should find what safety we can an' make camp, double watch. If it comes to breakin' open some orc skulls, I'd have us with our eyes clear and some strength left in our arms.

Kilik looked for a likely spot that would be suitably defensible if they were set upon before morning. Here? In the tree blind? Those last tunnels seemed clear enough of orc traffic... Or 'haps we should push on to the foothills, and find some distance. As long as it's not in that bog...

-----------------
Actions:
Survival check to identify the best place to rest: 9 (He's tired.)


Last edited by Forgeless Kilik on Thu Oct 09, 2014 1:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Forgeless Kilik
Warrior

Posts : 91
Join date : 2014-09-15

Character sheet
Armor Class:: 18
Health:
33/33  (33/33)
Hit Dice::
3/3  (3/3)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Chapter One

Post  DiceMaster on Thu Oct 09, 2014 1:22 pm

The member 'Forgeless Kilik' has done the following action : Dice Roller

'D20' : 4

DiceMaster
Winds of Fate

Posts : 1871
Join date : 2010-08-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Chapter One

Post  Custer Thickett on Thu Oct 09, 2014 3:04 pm

Through the darkness of the cave, Custer could hear only the soft muffle of his party shuffling, and Agata.  Custer loops his left hand through a strap on the pack of the companion in front of him to keep from getting lost.  He wished only that he had picked one that walked a little slower, as he often felt they would pull the weight of his own pack so far forward with their stride that he would fall down some dark hole to his end.

Agata said, 'You should be helping them, Cuss.  They helped you.'
They didn't want any more of our help, love.  I asked.  We are with Anna, and she goes this way.

Agata's tone wasn't all scorn however.  She did not press the issue, and she told Cuss that while was she disappointed with his threatening Anna, she was impressed with the results.  Custer wished he could rub her in the dark, but his hands were full and he dare not let go of the pack in front of him, or his rapier.  

When Custer feels the cold night air and can see the stars through his own foggy breath, he lowers himself to the ground, half collapsing.  He checks to make sure he didn't bend his rapier as he lays back against the weight of his pack.  He can feel his left leg twitching uncontrollably.  He grimaces and lets go of the rapier to massage his leg and try to make it stable.  Oiy, that hurts.  I'm not really cut out for this yet.  I miss the mud and ruts of the city street.

Custer's stomach rumbles so loud he smiled and wondered if the party thought a wolf nearby.  He reaches behind himself with his left hand and fishes in his pack for his rations.  Custer repeatedly fills his mouth with almonds, cashews, and an assortment of dried fruit, then washes it back with some water.   He talks with his mouth full, "Shor-ja-hl I ne-ed" stops mid sentence to fetch some nuts that try to escape his jaws, "ju-st a mo-me-nt."

When he finishes his ration and clears his throat, Cuss looks to Anna and points to her for attention as he says.  "Didn't feel honorable to threaten you like that.  I beg your forgiveness."  Cuss wonders if it would be more proper to unstrap himself and kneel before her, but he remains slouched on the ground.

After Anna, Custer looks to Kilik and then to Shorjahl, "Oiy, as tired as I am, me don't thinks I could sleep next to this cave, nor make those distant mountains on these sore feet.  Can ye carry me pack?"

[action: Custer is going to consume 2 rations while sitting where he fell.  He will clean up, say a small prayer, ask for help getting up, then sheath his rapier, and either help help Kilik make camp or follow Osvalds light down the trail.  Custer is not in the mood to argue and will just follow what is decided, but with some grumbling if it is walking much further than 300 yards.]
avatar
Custer Thickett
Hero of Legend
Hero of Legend

Posts : 665
Join date : 2014-09-15

Character sheet
Armor Class:: 16
Health:
49/49  (49/49)
Hit Dice::
6/6  (6/6)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Chapter One

Post  Kellar on Thu Oct 09, 2014 3:53 pm

Little one, I can carry you if need be, we'll need to be away from here. Hang your pack from my lance at least, if you don't want me to carry you, suggested Kellar.

Kellar addresses the group, My little friend Orbaugh here knows where the orc burial site is, he is from this bog. He told me quite excitedly. Perhaps Orbaugh could lead the way while we follow and cover our tracks? Would that be agreeable with everyone?

Master Dwarf, I agree that we need to rest, we've not had time to catch our breath or give our bodies a chance to adapt to this terrain, continued Kellar.

Orbaugh, lead us somewhere safe and away from here. Lead that man and he'll guide the rest of us. The link between still works without you on my should right? questioned Kellar, while pointing toward Osvald.

Actions:
*Kellar offers to carry Cus's pack to lighten his load, worst case he'll carry him.
*Orbaugh offers to guide the group to the orc burial site, and was requested to lead us to safety first.
avatar
Kellar
Hero of Legend
Hero of Legend

Posts : 485
Join date : 2014-09-15
Location : Wisconsin

Character sheet
Armor Class:: 18
Health:
49/49  (49/49)
Hit Dice::
6/6  (6/6)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Chapter One

Post  AnnaMaul on Thu Oct 09, 2014 4:33 pm

Anna trudges along silently. Speaking up has gotten the group into enough trouble today and she feels lucky no one has ended up dead because of it yet. As Shor tells the plan, she simply nods in agreement. When Cuss addresses her, she simply nods, barely having caught what he said. She knew he said something about being feeling dishonorable, but if anyone's honor was at stake at the moment it was hers.

----

[Action: Just keeping to herself and feeling like an idiot still]
avatar
AnnaMaul
Warrior

Posts : 58
Join date : 2014-09-15
Age : 31

Character sheet
Armor Class:: 17
Health:
24/24  (24/24)
Hit Dice::
2/2  (2/2)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Chapter One

Post  Ao on Thu Oct 09, 2014 11:19 pm

Osvald leads the party down into the thick weeds, descending down the hillside. The moonlight glistens upon them, and the huntsman holds Shorjahl’s enchanted light ahead.

The ground is higher and drier, here. But exhaustion is beginning to set in, and the halfling’s protests grow louder as they trudge deeper into the brown lands.

—————[Kilik, Survival results:]

Kilik takes the lead, walking alongside Osvald and attempting to suss out a campsite for a quick rest. You have walked for at least another hour, and have not seen nor heard any orcs skulking through the brown lands.

Truly, fortune brought you through the right tunnel.

But now, as mud sucks at your boots, and your bones ache, it is hard to be optimistic. The way is slippery and treacherous in the dark, and filth coats your clothing.

Finally, exhausted, Kilik settles on a campsite.

You find yourselves in a moderately sequestered copse, where a dozen dead trees loom over a rocky outcropping flat enough to rest upon. It smells of sulphur and rotted wood, and the rocks are all damp and muddied. But it will likely serve.

===============================

Ok guys, short post for today. We’re going to take a rotation to regroup, and decide if you’d like to level up! You can elect to take a long rest right now to do so, though that will take you to around 9am before you can set off again, losing you valuable hours. Or you can elect to take a short rest and push forward before the sun rises.

You’ve been traveling for coming up on 24 hours. Most of you probably need a short rest by now, and will need a long rest in the next 10-15 hours or lose all ability bonuses from extreme exhaustion.

I also need all of you to roll a check. Kilik’s survival check lead you into a little bit of a mildly treacherous campsite in his fatigue. You may add either your CON or your WIS to the check, which is a DC 11. If you fail, one of the following things happens (you choose), write it into your post.

1 - Lost something in the bog off your belt, and could not find it
2 - A boot came off in the mud, and you could not recover it

In addition, if you fail at 5 or more (get a 6), then you get a horrible night’s rest on the rocks and wake up with an enormous pain in your side. Your DEX checks will be made at disadvantage until your next short rest (not attacks, just checks)

EXP: +20 shor, kilik, kellar, custer, shor, anna
avatar
Ao
The Unseen
The Unseen

Posts : 1334
Join date : 2010-08-15
Age : 28
Location : ON

Character sheet
Armor Class::
Health:
1/1  (1/1)
Hit Dice::
0/0  (0/0)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Chapter One

Post  AnnaMaul on Thu Oct 09, 2014 11:42 pm

Gonna do my roll before making my post.  Wisdom bonus, obviously.
Edit - 12 + 3 = 15 so I'm good to go.

-----

Anna sets down, keeping a bit of distance between herself and the rest of the party. She rifles through her pack and pulls some of the meat from the previous night's feast out, taking a few bites but strangely not in the mood to eat. She puts the meat away after reaching in to the pack again and pulling out a small blanket. She lays down, using her ruck sack as a pillow and lightly tracing the stitching with her index finger.

I'll take whatever watches you want me to. I know we have a deadline, and that I wasted several hours of it already, but we may require a full night's sleep if we're going to get anything done tomorrow.


Last edited by AnnaMaul on Thu Oct 09, 2014 11:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
AnnaMaul
Warrior

Posts : 58
Join date : 2014-09-15
Age : 31

Character sheet
Armor Class:: 17
Health:
24/24  (24/24)
Hit Dice::
2/2  (2/2)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Chapter One

Post  DiceMaster on Thu Oct 09, 2014 11:42 pm

The member 'AnnaMaul' has done the following action : Dice Roller

'D20' : 12

DiceMaster
Winds of Fate

Posts : 1871
Join date : 2010-08-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Chapter One

Post  Kellar on Fri Oct 10, 2014 12:22 am

Constitution Roll=13 + 4= 17

Anna, get some rest, Orbaugh and I will take first watch, Kellar stated.

Master Dwarf, I believe we will need a full night's rest, do you agree, questioned Kellar.

Kellar drops Cus' pack near him. Here you go little one, I hope it helped save your tired legs, said Kellar.

Orbaugh, lets keep watch for now.

Kellar sticks his javelin into a log and leans against it, checking the perimeter of the camp.

Actions:
*Kellar takes first watch if needed, otherwise will sleep while leaning against his javelin.


Last edited by Kellar on Fri Oct 10, 2014 12:33 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : roll n action)
avatar
Kellar
Hero of Legend
Hero of Legend

Posts : 485
Join date : 2014-09-15
Location : Wisconsin

Character sheet
Armor Class:: 18
Health:
49/49  (49/49)
Hit Dice::
6/6  (6/6)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Chapter One

Post  DiceMaster on Fri Oct 10, 2014 12:22 am

The member 'Kellar' has done the following action : Dice Roller

'D20' : 13

DiceMaster
Winds of Fate

Posts : 1871
Join date : 2010-08-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Chapter One

Post  Shorjahl on Fri Oct 10, 2014 12:02 pm

[Con Check 14 = 12 + 2]

--------

Shorjahl remains vigilant as his companions settle in for the night. He doesn't like this place, but he travels lightly and is used to walking great distances. The others, much more heavily armed and armored, found it difficult to move with ease in such difficult terrain. Poor Cuss had to take two to three steps for each of his own, so he could only imagine the difficulty in traveling for so many hours with so little food and rest.

He tried several times to make eye contact with Anna, and finally when the druid's gaze met his, he softened and gave her a consoling smile. Shorjahl did his best, despite his exhaustion and frustration, to convey he was not angry with her or her decisions. He'd been betrayed often enough to know how easy it was to trust those you cared for, and to be stabbed in the back for it. He eyed her axe, at least her ancestral weapon had been retrieved.

Shorjahl's natural predilection for artifice was bubbling up within him, surely a prominent and legendary weapon such as this was made of more than just steel and skill alone. He did his best to keep it subtle, but not deceptive- searching the weapon's magical properties and structures with his arcane eye [Casting Identify.]

If the copse was well concealed and the extra light would not be untoward, Shorjahl would create a small ember of heat in space in front of him, starting a small fire with the help of Osvald's natural survival skills. He'd done this hundreds of times, and did his best to shield the small flame with a small bubble of magical energy until it could crackle merrily and warmly. He felt the group could use a bit of cheer in this dank place.

Once the camp was prepared and the watch rotation decided upon, he would carefully investigate this small copse of elevated land, walking around it quietly to ensure there was no lurking threat or recent signs of dangerous creatures in the area. He was used to sleeping alone, on the side of the road or in some farmer's barn, not in such dangerous country with a group of warriors. Warrior. Perhaps he was a warrior now, indeed he had slain eight kobolds just in the last passing of the sun.

He would kill more, and Orcs too, if he had to.

------------------

Ah dangit, forgot to roll the first time for my Investigation. Double post.

Actions: Identify on axe, Prestidigitation to make small fire, Investigation to check out the camp and area.


Last edited by Shorjahl on Fri Oct 10, 2014 12:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Shorjahl
Hero of Legend
Hero of Legend

Posts : 227
Join date : 2014-09-15

Character sheet
Armor Class:: 12
Health:
24/24  (24/24)
Hit Dice::
4/4  (4/4)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Chapter One

Post  DiceMaster on Fri Oct 10, 2014 12:02 pm

The member 'Shorjahl' has done the following action : Dice Roller

'D20' : 12

DiceMaster
Winds of Fate

Posts : 1871
Join date : 2010-08-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Chapter One

Post  Shorjahl on Fri Oct 10, 2014 12:26 pm

Investigation roll. Heck I'll throw in a Perception too for when I'm on watch.

Investigation: 12 = 7 + 5
Perception: 9 = 8 + 1


Last edited by Shorjahl on Fri Oct 10, 2014 12:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Shorjahl
Hero of Legend
Hero of Legend

Posts : 227
Join date : 2014-09-15

Character sheet
Armor Class:: 12
Health:
24/24  (24/24)
Hit Dice::
4/4  (4/4)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Chapter One

Post  DiceMaster on Fri Oct 10, 2014 12:26 pm

The member 'Shorjahl' has done the following action : Dice Roller

#1 'D20' : 7

--------------------------------

#2 'D20' : 8

DiceMaster
Winds of Fate

Posts : 1871
Join date : 2010-08-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Chapter One

Post  Forgeless Kilik on Fri Oct 10, 2014 12:40 pm

Kilik sat down with a heavy grunt, looking out over the dismal landscape. Well aren't this homey?

He wrestled his sogging boots off of his feet with a squelch, and laid back uncaring to wiggle his hairy toes. Kellar, how's yer beastie? I'll be sleepin' like the root of a mountain, but I'll do what I can for 'im first. He murmured in dwarvish a prayer to his god, and a warm healing light filled the pseudodragon as sinews knit back together and fragile bones mended.

If me snorin' keeps yer up, stuff some mud in yer ears. And give me a solid shake when it's my turn to watch; the dark don' bother me so much.

---------------------------------------------
Traveling CON check: 17
Cure Wounds on Orbaugh: 5 hp

OOC: I'm in favor of getting a good night's sleep.


Last edited by Forgeless Kilik on Fri Oct 10, 2014 12:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Forgeless Kilik
Warrior

Posts : 91
Join date : 2014-09-15

Character sheet
Armor Class:: 18
Health:
33/33  (33/33)
Hit Dice::
3/3  (3/3)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Chapter One

Post  DiceMaster on Fri Oct 10, 2014 12:40 pm

The member 'Forgeless Kilik' has done the following action : Dice Roller

#1 'D20' : 13

--------------------------------

#2 'D8' : 2

DiceMaster
Winds of Fate

Posts : 1871
Join date : 2010-08-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Chapter One

Post  Kellar on Fri Oct 10, 2014 12:55 pm

Master Dwarf, his wings still aren't right, but he does seem to be in better spirits. You have our thanks, nodded Kellar while scanning the perimeter of the camp.

Orbaugh, Master Kilik is doing what he can to repair your wings. Are you still hungry? Kellar holds up part of a ration to Orbaugh. Orbaugh snaps up the ration and prances on Kellar's shoulder and settles down again.

Yum, Orbaugh likes. Yes.

Actions:
Perception Roll= 7 Kellar is on watch, actively observing the perimeter of camp. (Poor regular human eye sight apparently. Bleh roll.)


Last edited by Kellar on Fri Oct 10, 2014 12:57 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Rollz n Actionz)
avatar
Kellar
Hero of Legend
Hero of Legend

Posts : 485
Join date : 2014-09-15
Location : Wisconsin

Character sheet
Armor Class:: 18
Health:
49/49  (49/49)
Hit Dice::
6/6  (6/6)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Chapter One

Post  DiceMaster on Fri Oct 10, 2014 12:55 pm

The member 'Kellar' has done the following action : Dice Roller

'D20' : 5

DiceMaster
Winds of Fate

Posts : 1871
Join date : 2010-08-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Chapter One

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum